Phantom Pokemon Part 2

Ash walked deeper into the Forest Of Pallet Town, An eerie silence slowly looming over the darkness formed by the trees.

"Who are you?" A Voice came as he looked ahead to see a man behind a tree, He too was dressed in black.

"Pikachu!" Ash spoke.

"So you're one of them? Suppose I'll get a bonus if I finish you off." The man spoke up as he reached for his Pokeball.

"Not so fast! Thunderbolt!" Ash Shouted.

Pikachu released A Thunderbolt at the man, Knocking him out.

"Who are these guys anyway..." Ash thought as he looked down on the man and walked further ahead.

Elsewhere in The forest,

"That's all of them I hope,Scyther return." A Boy spoke.

A green bug like pokemon faded to red light as it returned into its Pokeball.

"Mew..." a hushed sound came from the corner of the Forest.

It sounded like the cry of a Pokémon, The boy knew at that moment what he had been looking for was close by.

He could only smirk.

Back to Ash,

"Who took all these guys out?" He asked himself looking at several bodies on the ground.

They were the same people dressed in black, Some were unconscious and some dead.

Some Had Severe burns on there bodies while some had large gashes, As if they were cutby a Large Blade.

The dead bodies however lay in a trail, He knew where he had to go next,

He followed the Trail of the bodies, turning corner by corner, until from between the trees he reached into a clearing.

It wasn't large by any means but there were several paths leading into a deeper part of the forest.

Suddenly, Ash felt something right behind him.

But,

When he turned around there was nothing, He was baffled.

'I could have sworn I felt something right behind me...' He thought to himself as he turned back around .

Only to see something marvelous,

He saw a small figure, levitating in the middle of the clearing, It let off a weird feeling.

"What is that..." Ash asked himself looking bewildered at the pokemon, He had played on many Simulators to learn to be a Trainer, but, in not a single game did this pokemon exist!

"Mew!" It let out a soft noise as it sparkled with a purplish energy before Vanishing!

"What the hell was that?" Ash was left in a daze as he walked forward, He was entranced, and yet...

He turned towards a corner of the clearing walking in middle of the trees, He had a odd feeling, this was where he was supposed to go, This feeling, It came right after he saw that Pokémon.

Elsewhere,

The Boy stood in the middle of the water.

The ground was slightly elevated around the water, and the low 1 foot depth was filled with water, This water didn't feel Normal however.

It gave off the same eerie energy as the forest did.

"Seems like nothings here...Damn It! This was a waste of time.." The Boy shouted as he turned around, ready to leave and go back to his Grandfather's Lab.

But then.

He saw a reflection in the water, A purple hue in the middle, where he stood before and turned around.

There it was,Right as he turned a Bright Flash appeared, Revealing a Small Pokémon.

"Mew.." The Boy spoke looking at the Pokémon

He took out one of his Pokeballs.

"Go Scyther!" The Boy shouted throwing the pokeball into the Air as The Scyther was released.

Mew looked at the Scyther,

"Meww..." It gave out what sounded like a Sigh.

With Ash,

Ash walked further in, feeling the eerie feeling grow greater as he walked in a certain direction, and then he heard noises.

Slash!

Then what sounded like a Blast,
Afterwards a loud slam, Most likely into a Rock.

Ash began running as fast as he could and not long after, He ran into water.

He didn't notice however and kept running until he saw something else.

There was someone his own age on the slight bit of ground beside the water. And A Scyther, who looked exhausted flying right in front of him.

And in front of Scyther was that Pokémon again...

"Scyther, CUT!" The Boy commanded as the Scyther went in for another attack.

"Mewww..." The Pokémon made a slight barrier around itself which didn't just stop Scyther's attack, It blew it back.

"Scyther return!" The Boy spoke as he began running towards the exist.
The Boy ran into Ash as both of them walked a step away from each other.

"Get out of the way,Run!" The Boy spoke.

"You almost had it there! My turn now!"Ash said to The Boy as he then said, " Pikachu, Use Thunderbolt!"

The Electric Rodent released a powerful wave of lightning towards the little Pokémon who looked towards it and disappeared,  Suddenly appearing in front of Ash And Pikachu and using that Barrier again, To blast both of them Back.

"Mew..." The Pokémon spoke as it Teleported away.

"Couldn't you tell from the battle I had? I knew it was far stronger than me. That's why i called back Scyther." The Boy spoke.

"I lost..." Ash said as he fell down to the ground.

" Always Know your Limitations, If you don't you're only beating yourself, See Ya." The Boy spoke as he walked away.

Ash looked up into the Darkness,

"Can't believe I lost..." Ash spoke to himself looking at his Injured teammate.

"I'm sorry Pikachu," Ash spoke to the Pokémon.

"Pika, Pika Pi Pika!" The Pokémon was full of determination it seemed, Ash gave a slight smile.

"You're right, We're just gonna get Stronger! Next time we see this Pokémon, I will catch it!" Ash said raising his fist into the Air.

" Pika!" Pikachu mimicked his trainer as he jumped back onto Ash's Shoulder.

"Come On Pikachu, Let's Go Home, We've got a Big Day Tomorrow." Ash spoke as he stood up and began walking out of the Forest.

Chapter 1 {Phantom Pokemon}- Finished