Chapter 3 (This island is my home)

3rd POV:

Everyone was silent after Yutaro spoke, he's voice sounded rough and it almost sounds like he hasn't spoken in a long time, and the mask he wore.......to them it was unsettling and creepy looking at and they questioned "what kind of animal or monster did he killed".

But what really intimidated them was that he was huge, he was like a giant to them, some hide behind the others (mainly Miki) and everyone else was lose for words but there thoughts we're interrupted when he spoke again.

Yutaro: I'll ask again......who are you people?

Chitose who was able snap out of the shock and replied nervously to him.

Chitose: "M-my name is Naruse Chitose the class president, we're students from Houshou Academy Senior High school." She told him

She said nervously still intimidated by his gaze, and the only thing they all heard was....

Yutaro: "Tch...'Students? Great...'"

Yutaro pushed those thoughts aside for now, first he must know how they crashed landed here and if there is anyone else on the island that survived that crash landing which he doubts they did, and secondly he also wants to know how much the world has changed while he was stuck on the island he's train of thoughts we're interrupted by one of the girls which was Oribe Mutsumi.....

Mutsumi: "U-um, e-e-excuse me but are you okay? you're still bleeding let us help you. " She offered

She asked which along with Kai who also snapped back to reality and agreed.

Kai: "Yeah man, your gonna have to patch that up, we don't want you bleeding out now..." He agreed with her

Yutaro just stared at them a bit surprised by the question, 'Help him' no one but he's family helped him so this was new to him, he couldn't say no because they are right he'll just bleed out before he could get back to his cave and heal himself which he hopes none of them see how he does it.

Yutaro:*Sigh* "Fine, just make it quick..." He gave in

Small TimeSkip:P.S I don't know how to describe bandaging wound's like that.

After letting them bandage he's wounds which hurt's like hell he didn't expect this is how they patch themselves back at the main land which he learned that they came from Japan he's home but still back to the main topic 'putting alcohol on clothe and rub it at the wound to prevent infection' that's just going to hurt more!

He stops thinking for a moment when he sees Ai looking shock at some of he's old scar's he then asked.

Yutaro: "What?" He asked

Ai: "A-are t-t-those burn mark's?" She asked while stuttering and looking at him still shock

He looks down and realizes that she was looking at a few particular one's....the scar's he burned for it to close faster, the most painful and agonizing moment of his life.

Yutaro: "Yes and........i don't wanna talk about it...."

Ai: "O-okay then" she said and continue packing up the med kit

Yutaro just sits there still trying to endure the pain of his wounds and the being patch up, he then felt someone tapping on his shoulder he then looks back and see's it was Mami

Mami:"Uh...hey" she said while tapping her fingers nervously.

Yutaro: "What?" He replied a bit annoyed.

Mami: "Um... thanks for saving us back there.....even if you didn't save all of us" she thanked him while still feeling bad seeing Satoshi being killed that monster.