Chapter 3: A bunny in a witch clothing?

Noah is dressed in a robe. With that, no one will recognize him. He kneels down and thinks about the place where the six realms are to escape the Vault of Knowledge. He sighs and calms himself. He feels the light around him and suddenly hears bird sounds. He opens his eyes and it works. He is in a place where the 5 realms portals lie. 

"Ah so this is actually the place? I never thought it is real" 

He takes one of the portals which is the Hidden Forest. He heard that Hidden Forest can be hard to find someone. 

"Perfect! No one can find me here"

He walks and found a cliff. It is deep with clouds covering the land. Thankfully, Noah knows how to fly. He opens his cape and let the wind guides him. He flies until he found a land. He gently lands and meets a huge temple. The temple has a huge gate and a diamond shaped button.

A/N: I personally don't know what is it called but yeah if you play Sky COTL, you know what I mean. I simply just call it button. Anyways, continue..

He thought it's the way to open the gate He uses the candle from his chest and lights up. The gate opens and Noah puts back his candle into his chest. As he walks into the temple, the temple is open spaced. There is no roof, letting raindrops falling. He reads that if the rain touches him, it will reduce his ability to fly, discharging his cape, and soon, he will lose his winged lights. He sighs and have to be quick to find a place to charge his cape. He takes deep breaths and starts running. The rain pours on him and he could feel his cape discharge.

"I should bring my umbrella. Oh how stupid was I.."

He found a lantern and quickly charge his cape. He pants but he needs to get going. He stays there until his cape is fully charged. After he fully charged his cape, he found another gate but smaller. He lights up the diamond shaped button again and the gate opens. He goes through the gate and this time, he is no longer in the temple, he is in the open space area.

"I really need to buy an umbrella..."

Noah walks through the area and need to find a place to recharge. He carefully walks due to how slippery the place could be. He is freezing to death. Cold rain is driving his warm body crazy. He keeps on walking until he found a campfire on top of the hill. He found it strange because why would someone just leave it like that. He shrugs and sits down by the campfire.

"Huh... This is strange...."

He warms himself up until he heard a footstep. It's coming from behind him. He looks back and got hit by something red, black, and purple.

"OW!! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, FOOL!!"

"OH GEEZ I'M SO SORRY!!" The thing says as they keep on running

Noah gets up and confuses why the thing is running. All he could see is the thing is panicking and tired. They wear some sort of a long black dress, a blackish purple hat, and a purple cape.

"Hey WAIT!!" he follows the thing. The thing could hear something from behind them.

"NO!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!" The thing shouts. Noah is still wondering why until they both heard a dog barking from the distance.

"COME HERE QUICK!! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!!"

The thing grabs Noah's hands and leads him to a cave with a barrier. The thing lights up the barrier and got through with Noah. As they got through the cave, they are now in different area but still in Hidden Forest. The thing grabs Noah again and runs towards tree with a huge hole underneath. It is the ancestor's table of belonging. Noah heard about it. It happens during the Season of Belonging.

They both pant from running. Noah can finally see the thing very clear. The thing has a red bunny mask with black and gold decorations. The outfit looks like a witch.

"Are you... A bunny in a witch clothing?"