Chapter 1

time 2025

arriving on your first day on set you arrive to your trailer with some flowers gifted to you from some of the cast members, of course you notice Masons name first next to a massive bouquet of red roses. 

soon, the makeup artists and costume designers arrive and get you ready for the first scene. you pickup your phone and scroll on instagram and look at all your followers posting about the sequel to the black phone. you laugh as people try and guess what character you play in the movie and finally the costume and makeup is finished you hop out of the trailer.

-

 you arrive at the first location with the rest of the cast and see Mason and Miguel watching you across the set. you smile and they both look away quickly and your cheeks reddened as you watch them walk off giggling. Mason, Miguel and a few other cast members are called on for the first scene while you sit down and take a sip of your Mountain Dew to perk you up for the morning.

soon enough you were called on as you revised your lines and walked up to some of the cast members getting ready for the next cut. you glance to your left and see mason waving at you, you wave back and walk up to him.

"hey you must me Ellodie you're playing my sister right?" he asks with a smile.

"uh yeah hey! also thanks for the roses they were a really nice surprise" you replied.

"yeah no problem I thought you'd like them." 

the director started to yell something but you were too busy looking at mason and after the director puts down his megaphone you turn around with a confused look at mason, he laughs.

"did you hear ANYTHING the director said?" he asked giggling

"no actually, what did he say I'm confused." you said.

"he said we should get started with the next scene come with me." mason says as he grabs your wrist and smiles.

you turn red and run with him to your spot ready to start filming. he lets go and walks to his spot no so far from you and he waves, you give a thumbs up back as the director yells "ACTION!" 

-

its around noon and Miguel walks up to you after the sixth shoot of the day with a flower and gives it to you. 

"its from mason by the way, he wants you to come sit with us for lunch" Miguel says and walks back.

Miguel didn't wait for an answer, so you just yell "SURE I'LL SIT WITH YOU" and he turns around waves towards his table with mason watching you.

you hop up with your bag and your lunch and sit across mason at their bench. he smiles at you and you wave back. you both turn around see Miguel on his phone shoving a sandwich down his throat ignoring whatever you two were both doing. He glares at mason you smile at him while mayonnaise rolls down Miguels chin. you laugh and turn back to mason and notice he was looking at you with a big smile on his face. You blush, and he turns away after you caught him.

-

after lunch you and mason pack up everything off the bench and make your way to the next set for an upcoming scene. As you make your way over, masons hand brushes past yours and you look over at him and you could tell it wasn't by accident.

Walking up to your chair, mason suddenly pops out of nowhere and pulls his chair up next to yours. He turns and starts laughing at Miguel who looked heartbroken because Mason left him alone. You laughed with mason so hard you practically fell to the floor as mason was mason was giggling to himself he bent down and help you up so your hair and makeup wouldn't be ruined. 

As you finally gain composure from laughing so much you stand up again and mason reaches out for your face.

"oh you have a bit of smudged mascara under your eye, is it alright if I just..um?" he says stuttering.

"yes, thanks mason I didn't even realise." you replied.

Your eyes close and he reaches over and swipes his finger underneath your eye, as he does you literally feel like there were sparks connecting you two. it was a nice warm feeling, it gave you butterflies you really didn't want it to end and when mason pulled his hand away you open your eyes and feel emptier without his warm touch. 

Mason blows the mascara off of his finger. you felt starved for his touch and just wanted to him right then and there. 

he smiles with a little glisten in his eyes, "there! all gone."

you laugh, and as you thank him you guys both sit down again. as pull out your phone mason asks suddenly for your number for "acting reasons" but you both know it'll probably be for a different reason.

soon...

TO BE CONTINUED!!