1| Why Not?

Lucifer's POV

Lucifer's POV

"How long do you intend to lock yourself up in your room?" I asked as I entered his room. He closed his book before rushing up to me and hugging me. As he tightened his grip on me, I embraced it. All of my anxieties and stress were washed away in an instant. He smiled as he forced me to sit in his bed, resting his head in my lap. "Long time no see, Lucifer; what happened?" he asked, his usual soothing tone. I sighed as I began to explain what had happened since my last visit.

Mammon's POV

"They're a great human; you should come out and meet them," I said, smiling at the thought of MC. He softly hummed before looking me in the eyes with his bright green eyes. "You know I'm shy when it comes to meeting new people," he said softly, his usual warm expression. Warm enough to make even Lucifer break and coo at him.

I approached him and stroked his soft golden hair. "You know, you should try to get out of your comfort zone. Once they know you're here, they'll probably come here more frequently just to break you out of your shell. They did that to Levi and Satan, and, even Belphie," I said, knowing he wouldn't agree. He may be easy to befriend, but getting him out of his comfort zone is not. "I'm staying away from them because I don't want the others to think I'm making a move on them, and I know how protective you all are of them," he explained before giggling like a child.

I blushed and sighed in response to his statement. I'm done. It's too much to try to get him out of his comfort zone. I should simply respect his wishes. I took a seat next to him. He leaned against my shoulder. "They'd often ask why we don't treat Belphie like the youngest, how we're not protective of him at all, and blah blah blah. If they knew you were the youngest, I'm sure they'd be shocked. You're taller than most of us," I explained. He laughed as we continued to talk before my phone rang.

When I looked at the text, it was MC! They wanted us to hang out in Hell's Kitchen! Because it was free food, I quickly replied, "sure." I looked at him as he smiled and motioned for me to proceed. I hugged him before leaving his room and putting up the the barrier so no one other than the people who knows what's inside can come in.

Leviathan's POV

"Hey, Wake up! The video game I've been waiting for has finally arrived! Let's play it together!" I shackered him awake. He blinked his eyes open. His blond hair was a tangle, but it suited him. Before getting out of bed, he stretched his muscles. He rubbed his tired eyes and snatched the controller from my grasp. As the game began, we sat next to each other.

Smol Time Skip ✨

"Ha! I won!" he exclaimed triumphantly. I wanted to smash the controller, but instead I grabbed his shirt. "You cheated, didn't you? You cheater!" I yelled as I violently shacked him. "Hey hey! Let's play again! Maybe I was just lucky!" he exclaimed as I considered it and decided to play again. I won this round. "Hahaha! I won! Eat that! Lol! I knew it was just beginner luck!" I exclaimed as he sighed. We played the game all night until the sun came up.