17

present,
after that day, jay often went to sunghoon's apartment with homemade cooking made by himself.

just like now, he was walking with his homemade cooking. he was on the way to sunghoon's apartment.

a smile appeared on his lips as he read the messages sunghoon had sent to him.

messages,
mr. president!<3
love,
i'll go to your
house instead
just stay at your
house, please
its already late
too dangerous for you

mr. president!<3
love?
are you there?
hey answer me
i'm getting worried
park jongseong...

jay
i'm here,
sunghoon
i'll be just fine
don't worry
i'm almost there
wait for me!

mr. president!<3
alright, stay safe
i'll wait for you,
my love <3

jay turned off his phone and put it in his pocket. he lift up his hand that was holding the food and smiled.

can't wait to meet sunghoon! i miss him already.

he walks happily while humming a song but then stopped when he heard footsteps behind him. he hesitate to turn around but he still did.

no one. no one was there when he turned around. he took a deep breath and calm himself down as he was too nervous for nothing.

then he continue walking again but,

someone grabbed his arm and dragged him away from there. his homemade cooking fell down to the ground, scattered.

jay tried to shout but his mouth got covered with a hand. he tried to free himself but failed. until he was dragged into an alley.

the person who dragged him earlier, threw him on the dirty ground. jay coughed and tried to get up but suddenly came two man, harshly pulled him, forcing him to stand up.

they then held his arms tightly, not letting him escape. jay groaned in pain and pulled his arms to break free from them but ended up hurting himself more.

"let me go!"

he kept on shouting and trying to escape but soon he heard a voice, making him stop.

"oh my god, he is too loud. could someone shut his mouth?" a woman's voice. jay's eyes searching for that woman but it was too dark there.

not long after, his mouth got covered with a tape. then, the owner of the voice finally shows herself to jay.

"ah finally, it's much better this way. isn't it, jay?" the woman said. she laughed as she look at jay struggling to get away from those man.

"aren't you curious about who am i and why i did this to you?" she walks closer towards jay and held his chin.

"i'm park sunghoon's mother. oh, what's with the reaction? are you shock? haha, you are funny." she said mockingly. soon, her face went straight and her grip on jay's chin tighten, hurting him.

"i know you are dating my son and i don't like that."

she let go of jay's chin and step back.