27.The pendant....

A/n: merry chrismas and happy New year my dear readers.....

Back to story....

Mia:*knock*,*knock* Ria jin oppa wants to meet you.
Ria: im comming, god please help me*sigh*

In jin's bedroom

Jin is sitting on a chair,waiting for ria . After 15 minutes later ria entered the room after knocking the door.

Jin : come sit here.*pointed at the couch *

Ria: ( hesitantly she took the seat) why did you want to meet me?
Jin: you know my question and its answers?
Ria: what is it?
Jin: don't try to make me fool . Where were you when we came to your house? Why did you take him to your house?
Ria: i just want to make him comfort that's it.
Jin: okey, then Where were you when we came to your house? What is your lie for this?
Ria: i -i was in gar-
Jin: ria dont dare to open your mouth for lies, i want a convincing answer.
Ria: Its personal, i don't want to share with you that's it( she gets up from the couch and stomped towards the door. )
Jin: what was in your hoodie's pocket?
Ria: ( stopped for a second )it's non of your buissness.

That's when jungkook entered in jin's room and he saw the attitude of ria to his elder brother

jungkook:(he gripped on her wrist.)how dare you to disobey him.say sorry to him. ( he tightened his grip on her hand )

jin:jungkook leave her hand.

Jungkook is not ready to hear his words.

Jin:JUNGKOOK LEAVE HER HAND.

They both shared dead glare eachother .Jungkook loosen his grip on her hand and Ria pulled her hand back, exited his room after slamming the door shut with a loud of bang .

Jin: you know her very well. If someone forces her to do something, She won't do that instead she will be an arrogant.
Jungkook : hyung but she is disobeying you.
Jin: i know how to control her than you. What is your problem with her.
Jungkook : hyung why are you -
Jin: don't try to lie to me.i'm watching your attitude towards her, since last week.
Jungkook : hyung i don't like seeing her with soobin.
Jin:They are together since childhood and close as siblings or friends
Jungkook : hyung i don't think so, they are not like siblings or friends.
Jin: what do you mean-
Jungkook :hyung i know you also noticed how they both are.
Jin: jungkook stop saying nonsense.

*knock*,*knock*

Namjoon entered in the room, jungkook went out from the room with full of rage.

Namjoon : what happened to him?
Jin: leave that arrogant child.
Namjoon:hyung soobin wants to leave here and go back to his grandpa's house in busan. He doesn' t hear our words .please convince him by any way

Meanwhile in livingroom

Ria and soobin are in arguing about soobin's decision of go back to his grandpa's house in busan. Kim brothers are stay there like a statue because they don't know what their missy told to her children about her family.

Ria: i won't leave you any where.if you wants to leave here,i will come with you too
Soobin : This is your family, and I'm just your friend of you. So you should be here.
Ria: It's my step family, nothing else than you soobin. Why can't you understand?
Soobin : I don't wants to live here.i'm not belong to here.

That's when jungkook entered in the scenerio

Jungkook : you are belong to here, than anyone(looking at ria with full of rage )
Jimin : jungkook *murmur(but enough to hear everyone For those who in the living room )*
Jungkook : hyung why do you want to hide it from him, our missy doesn't want to separate us .
Soobin : which name did you say?(came near to jungkook )
Jungkook : Missy.
Soobin : how do you know my mom's nickname.
Tae: it's our aunt nick name 'missy' we used to call 'Hye-Kyo','kim Hye-Kyo'.
Soobin:( went back) my seven cousin brothers*shock*