Chapter 53-54

Chapter 53 Dividing the old house again 1

  "I'll go back if I'm okay."

  Mu Father is very satisfied with the character of his little daughter-in-law who doesn't ask questions. His son is not at home, so it's not good for him to stay here longer.

  "Father, wait."

  Jian Qingling quickly entered the kitchen and came out with a hare in her hand.   " Father

  , there is still a hare left at home. There will definitely be a lot of people going to the house at night. You can take this home.

  "

Reach out for the hare.

  Jian Qingling waited until she could see no one before turning around and entering the room to practice her supernatural powers.

  When she opened her eyes again, it was four o'clock in the afternoon. She left the room and saw Mu Tou sitting on the ground in the main room, practising cross-legged. The corners of her mouth twitched.
  She opened the door and went to the yard to sort out the grain outside. It would not be long before she would go to the old house. She simply put the grain in the place where the sun was blocked.

  After finishing the work in the front yard, I went to the back yard to see if the vegetable seeds planted a few days ago had sprouted.

  This time, they didn't know anything like the first time they planted vegetables. They were so confused that they didn't even know how to pour water.

  Watering every day is still useful. The seeds have already broken out of the ground. Jian Qingling turned around and returned to the main room again. Mu Ziteng was no longer cultivating, but lay leisurely on the reclining chair.

  "Go to see your cabbage?" Mu Ziteng laughed and teased.

  Since planting vegetables in the backyard, Xiaolingzi has to visit once or twice almost every day to feel at ease.

  "Well... it has already sprouted."

  Jian Qingling just stated a fact, but Mu Ziteng saw that Xiaolingzi was not very interested, and he misunderstood.

  Sitting up straight, he said, "Don't worry, it's not the first time you've planted it. Isn't this already sprouting? What? You're still afraid that you won't be able to feed it."

  Jian Qingling looked up at him, and felt that the wood was inexplicable. I was worried, "I'm not worried."

  "Oh..." It seemed that he had misunderstood.

  "Your father came over at noon and asked us to come over at night. Their family is going to split   up .

  "

Without him being an eyesore in front of them, has the conflict between the two people finally intensified? Mu Ziteng immediately became interested.

  "I want to be beautiful. It was my father who brought it up, and the source is our family.

  "

  But then again, they both moved out of the old house, and they split up over there, why is it still involved with them?

  After that, Jian Qingling explained what she heard.

  "I don't know which son Dad will choose to follow?" This was the only question he cared about.

  "Who knows, Dad was angry at noon, and when your mother asked him, he replied that no one would follow." How could she know if they were angry or not.