PART 1: Breaking news

Toto Wolff had the whole Mercedes team together to make an announcement. "I'm guess everyone is wondering why I asked you here. So I will get to it, Formula 2 has some incredible talent. One being this year's champion Athena King. The FiA and F1 wanted to bring her up for next years season. After months of discussions and debating. The decision was made. As of January first, Athena King will be driving for Mercedes."

Some people cheered, some laughed. "Toto, you've already signed George Russell for next season. We can't have three drivers." One of the engineers said.

"If I may answer." Lewis spoke up, moving to stand beside Toto. "George will still be driving for Mercedes. But I will not. I Have decided to take a break from racing. I will still be around to help George and Athena as a mentor. I want to spend more time with my family, and I think Athena is the right person to take over."

---

Toto was at a preconference with all the other team principles, waiting to make the announcement. He would be lying if he said that he wasn't nerves, but he bit it back and started talking.

"The future of formula one is changing. As well as the future of Mercedes. Last week Lewis announced that he will be taking a break from formula one. Which means there is an open set. After a lot of discussions not only with the team but F1 board of directors I decided who will take the set." Toto posed and took a deep breath.

The tension in the conference room crazy. The other team principles were waiting patiently, well the press and fans were getting exited.

"It is my great plusher to welcome the two-time formula 3 champion, this year's formula 2 champion Athena King to Mercedes." The room went ecstatic. The press and fans as well as the other team principles were shock to say the least.

For the next two weeks all the headlines were along the lines of:

Breaking news. Formula one has announced the first ever female race. Formula 2 champion Athena King has signed a contract to drive for Mercedes in 2022.

George Russell and Athena King 2022 Mercedes team.

Or

The goat, Lewis Hamilton being replaced by the queen, Athena King.

---

"The media has been focused on you for the last two weeks, not Red Bull or Max." Toto said turning his office chair to face the woman in front of him.

"Isn't that what you wanted Toto." The angelic voice said.

"Yes it was."