first meet

400 year later.  You know I've always question why you choose your major Nia.  Nia: and why that. You know learning about the Egyptian gods and goddesses  why  did you you know choose it. Nia: well I chooses it because of the story's like the dead god  I always wondered did he find his successor was rid of his curse and what would have happened if he hadn't made men angry.    Well I can say I like it Nia but if you like it then you can. Nia :at least mine  trying to find myths like bigfoot and and mothman  veer: touche.  Veer  anyways your ready for your treat Nia hell yeah I can be apart of the missing phrado and where his body may lay.   Time Skip brought to you by Nia almost missing her flight  Nia: wow I'm finally here  I should check it lets see the the golden veil where are you there it is. Nia runs to the hotel and talk to one of the host. Nia: hi umm I here for the   even going on and I have a room under the name Nia Tarn. Host yes your room is the first on the 2 floor also your group seem to have left already you should hurry if you don't want to miss it. Nia: should have expected that  this is what I get for oversleeping thank you very much. Nia goes to her room to see a beautiful room Nia: wow this is beautiful I am so coming here again.

Nia: I should hurry up Nia drops her luggage and hurry to the main floor she then yell to ask where her group went  a man you looks like In his late 20s come up to her .  The man : so your the last person In our group gotta say I was mad about it but not anymore now that I've seen you.  Nia: turns her hand to man with an accent to see a man  With beautiful red locks and  brown eyes

  Nia: turns her hand to man with an accent to see a man  With beautiful red locks and  brown eyes

Nia: uh (why is he hot calm down Nia  people  can be attractive  and not want to date anybody).  Redhead umm you there Nia: umm sorry yes I guess I am the last one I'm  Nia you are   James: I'm James Nia: your not from around here are you what are from the UK . James: well I'm actually from Canada but I was born in London  now come one lets not keep the group waiting.  Time Skip brought to you by Nia trying to survive that there a hot man. taking to her.  James: so what' made you want to come here  Nia: I want to help find out what happened to that lost phardo and the dead god beside that I guess for my ancestors culture. What about you. James: Ive always been entracted by the eypetian gods and goddesses and how they pretty much made the pathway for new discovery to be made. Nia: you sound like you enjoy it   James: yes I do and  I'm always happy to see a young person in this. Industry you know. Maybe after all this we can meet up you know get some coffee . Nia: are you asking me out.  James. : What does it look like .Nia I'm guessing yes I don't mean to sound weird but why me. James: laugh your one of those girls huh  Nia: one of what    James: ones who deserve love or been show there whole life that people don't like there because of who there are  but in reality the people who make them feel like that are missing out on what they have to offer.  Nia. Oh well I uh thanks for the compliment and your one of the nicest people I met so sure yes how about tomorrow at  2.  James: sound. Lovey. Now come on we're here.  A  man you looks. About scrawny talks finally you because of you we have been meling in this heat to death. Nia;you know you shouldn't be mad me because I'm late mishaps. Happing.  Whatever the man said now that everyone is here we will be separating in  groups I guess you go with James and this two everyone else go to your respective groups.  A couple walks to Nia And James it seem  a women with. A body glass figure walks and a skinny guy come along.  Well howdy the women says I'm Lottie and this here is my husband Isaac's.  Nia. I'm Nia and this is James. Lottie. Well hello to you two so where does this couple like to explore first. Nia. Umm sorry were not a couple . Lottie . I just figure since the looks Casanova  been giving you there . Issac:  Lottie you just assumed that  Nia: in a blushing mess says let's just go now. Timeskip Nia: wow look at this  I wonder how they made this patterns. James: Nia don't walk to far. Nia:  I won't  Nia accidently  step on a booby tile. Nia huh ahhh Nia falls down sprained her ankle.  Nia. Hello Lottie, Issac James huh they must be in another area. Nia: tries to stand up owww shit great my left leg is sprained. Nia. Hops her way through until she see a casket. Nia opens it out of curiosity. She opens it to find it empty . She the heat a deep voice. The deep voice who are you and what are you doing in my casket.