1

Houston Texas 2022
1:23am
Tierra~

Dream....
"Get off of me please!!!"
"Get off!!!"
"Mama!!!!"
"Im sorry baby, but I need the money."
"Mama please!!!"
End of dream...

I woke up from my dream, I've been having this dream ever since I stopped taking my medicine.

Flashback....
It happened when I lived with my mama, my dad came to spend the day with me later on that day, he hugged me and I got scared because I didn't want him to hurt me. "Baby why you flenching?" he asked. "Not here dad, I'm scared." I told him. "We'll come on I'll take you to get some food and you can tell me in the way to the restaurant." he said."Alright."

In the car....

"You know mama bf right?" I asked.

"Yeah Darius."

"Well last week he came into my room, and, and, he ra-ra-raped me and mama ju-just stood there and let h-h-him do it." I said crying not being able to catch my breathe.

"This bitch is crazy, I'm finna turn this car tf around and go beat his ass for touching my baby, and then I'm going to get custody of you, you can come live with me and your brother."

"No, please I'm scared."

"Baby don't be scared I'm finna end this shit, how many times has he done this?"

"Ju-just once." I said looking away from my dad.

"You lying to me because you always look away when you're lying, how many times has he done this shit T?"

"This is his 4th time doing."

"So he did this shit once a month, because they been dating for 4 months."

ff back at the house....

"TANISHA!!!"

silence...

"TANISHA!!! BRING YO FILTHY ASS DOWN HER RIGHT NOW BEFORE I COME UP THERE AND KILL BOTH OF YALL!!!"

"WHAT!!!!"

"COME HERE BITCH!!!"

"AYE MAN DONT CALL MY LADY A BITCH!!!"

"MAN FUCK YOU!!! TANISHA WHY TF TOU LET THIS DIRTY ASS MF TOUCH MY DAMN DAUGHTER?"

"I NEEDED THE MONEY CURTIS!!!"

"REALLY MAMA?!" I said crying

"TIERRA STFU CAUSE YOU LET HIM DO IT!!!"

"MAMA I AM 12 AND HE IS 35, I'M 4'10, HE IS WAY TALLER THAN ME, I'M 90 POUNDS MAMA, AND HE IS WAY BIGGER THAN ME!!! HOW DID YOU EXPECT ME TO DEFEND MYSELF MAMA!!!!"

"YOU COULD HAVE FOUGHT HIM
OFF OF YOU!!!"

"BYE MAMA, IM GOING TO STAY WITH MY DAD!!! HE IS GONNA GET CUSTODY OF ME!!!"

"I HOPE HE HAS PROFF THAT HE HAS BEEN IN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE HE SURE WASN'T WHEN YOU WERE A NEW BORN!!!"

"TANISHA COME ON NOW, YOU CANT BLAME ME FOR YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH MIKE!!!"

"I'm going to the car dad."

"Alright baby."

"NOW BACK TO YOU TANISHA, IM GINNA HO UP TO THIS COURT ABF GET CUSTODY OF MY DAUGHTER."

*gunshot* *gunshot* *gunshot*

Flashback over with....

So now 6 years later I'm still on medicine for my PTSD, my DID, and my anxiety. But the best part is I live with dad, his wife, and my big brother Carmelo aka Melo. I also have my best friend Aliyah who went through a lot of the same shit but she got put in foster care and now she lives with a family who actually loves her. Me and her have been friends since I moved here in 2016. She has a crush on my brother but my brother has a gf, her name is Ezra, plus he wouldn't even feel right dating my best friend.