Ours [ch.03]

"pappy?." Minju called Tzuyu with her cute voice.

"yes darling?."

"what happen to mommy? why is she shouting like that? I heard my name being called when I was in front of Mommy's room... did Minju do something wrong??? is minju naughty???" Minju's question made Tzuyu feel sorry for her own daughter.

for some reason Tzuyu couldn't answer all the questions her daughter asked. to be honest he wants to be honest but Minju is still too young. there's no way she'd be discussing adult matters to this adorable 5 year old kid.

what Tzuyu was able to do was smile, "there's nothing wrong with Nju...nju isn't naughty... earlier Pappy was just joking with Mommy...nju don't be sad okay." Tzuyu patted Minju's head.

"Owkay."

After driving for a long time, Tzuyu stopped at a supermarket parking lot which was open 24 hours. Tzuyu looked at Minju's chair, who had been quiet the whole way and apparently Minju was fast asleep hugging her plushie.

Tzuyu smiled and stroked Minju's head. Tzuyu looked at Minju's sleeping face adorable. tears fell from her eyes, she felt sorry for her daughter for not being considered by her own mommy.

Honestly, Tzuyu doesn't know who to express her emotions to. she didn't know what to do. she was stuck. Emotions burn her soul, body, and mind. she couldn't stand the pain. she wants to be happy at least with her little family.

she had lost faith in hope but she still hoped that there would be a chance one day.

feeling stressed Tzuyu took out her marlboro cigarette pack while getting out of the car and lit a cigarette with a lighter. Tzuyu smoked her cigarette to express her emotions. frustrated, betrayed, depressed, feeling that she wasn't enough makes her insecure.

Tzuyu crouched next to her car burying her face between her arms with one hand raised while holding a lit cigarette. this person looks desperate but her hope is still very high.

The more I grow up the more I suffer to know what love is - Tzuyu.

"Tell me Sana...am I a threat for you? did I restrain you so much that you feel like you are not free and you felt like you are imprisoned? Am I blocking your freedom?? be honest with me even though it hurts but I can still endure this pain by crying." asked a frustrated Chou Tzuyu.

"Is Minju such a burden to your life that you don't want to acknowledge her as your daughter? Is the presence of both of us in your life is a sin?" Tzuyu asked once again.

"If you love the other one... why do we both have to meet?" Ask Tzuyu laughing to herself.

"Looks like you're right Sana...there's no us in ours." Tzuyu smiled sadly.

"It's just me and you...nothing more."

$$$

Tzuyu returned to driving her car to return home. return to her house. she wants to solve the problem. what she did was for Sana's sake. yes... she is willing to let Sana go so that Sana is free to choose her life path.

That's how much Tzuyu loves Sana. a couple who is willing to let go their partner life for the happiness of one others.

It was really hard because she had hoped for too much. but people say hoping too much makes your dreams thwarted and that's what triggers Tzuyu to give up hope.

the meaning of hope to her now is something that ends up letting go.

now she can't hope too much anymore but all she wants now is Sana and Minju end to be happy.

Tzuyu never badmouthed Sana or said anything bad to Sana. this person really loves someone who doesn't love her back. she is too blind of love and that makes her bad at love.

Tzuyu, who was focused on driving, she looked at Minju who had been sleeping since she stop at parking lot of the supermarket until now. Tzuyu is proud to see a small cute pumpkin child in front of her that always makes her happy and fulfilled.

Minju is everything nothing less, only Minju is the source of her happiness.

Tzuyu stroked Minju's head with a smile, "Thank you Minju...for coming to Pappy's life, Pappy is very happy to have Minju. Pappy wants to make you happy too but I'm sorry Pappy and Mommy can't make you happy like other kids out there."

Tzuyu looked at Minju's face and then pinched her with annoyance, "if the time is right, pappy promises to make mommy open her heart for you...wait for pappy, my pumpkin."

Tzuyu leaned towards Minju and kissed her cheek without realizing that she was driving.

when Tzuyu returned to her position a bright light from her left rushed towards her.

$$$

[in the morning]

Sana woke up from her sleep.  she remember last night she had a big fight with Tzuyu.  Sana throws her pillow in annoyance. Chou Tzuyu...I hope you really disappear from my life!

Sana got off her bed then left her room.  she was confused about why her house was quiet but then she remembered that Tzuyu went out of the house with Minju in the middle of the night.  Sana also felt that something was up but she ignored it and she made a cup of tea in the kitchen.

after that Sana went to the living room and sat on the sofa watching TV, on the TV there was a news broadcast that a car with two passengers was hit by a train in the early hours of the morning. but Sana didn't care about that and instead switched the broadcast to drama.

a few moments later she realized that she had not taken her phone in her room, so she rushed to get it. when she found her phone, Sana was surprised how many calls came from her best friend 'Nayeon, Momo, Jihyo, Mina and Minha' she was confused what was going on but  -Suddenly Nayeon called her then she immediately picked it up.

"hello??."

"OH GOD FINALLY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? I CALL YOUR PHONE MANY TIME BUT YOU DIDN'T ANSWER! ARE YOU OKAY!?!?."

Nayeon shouted at the voice phone but sounded like panic mixed with worry. Sana even confused.

"uhh...i'm okay...what happen??." Sana asked but Nayeon didn't answer her question which made Sana very confused.

"hello?? Nayeon-unnie??."

"you don't know!? bitch where the hell are you now!?."

"i'm at home why?? anyway did Tzuyu and Minju at your house???."

"WHAT THE FUCK!! SANA! DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!? YOUR WIFE AND DAUGHTER ARE IN THE NEWS!!!."

"what??? why???."

"just fucking watch the news Dumbass!!!."

Sana rushed back to the living room and picked up the hot news broadcast.  apparently there was a news broadcast earlier, a car accident hit by train, the car was badly destroyed and there were two victims on the news.  Sana couldn't recognize the car but Nayeon speak up.

"IF YOU ALREADY WATCH IT, THE TWO VICTIMS ARE MINJU AND TZUYU, SANA!!!  LET ME GUESS THAT LAST NIGHT YOU FORCED TZUYU TO DIVORCE UNTIL SHE BRINGS MINJU OUT OF THE HOUSE IN MIDDLE NIGHT!!! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO MEAN SANA!!?? I'M DISAPPOINTED OF YOU!!!."

"I' M DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THEM!! YOU JUST CARE ABOUT YOURFUCKINGSELF!!." Nayeon shouted berating Sana.

"I-."

"FUCK YOU!! AND GO TO HOSPITAL NOW!!!."

when Sana wanted to ask again, Nayeon hung up her voice. Sana hissed annoyed then got ready to go to the hospital. for some reason when she got the news her chest felt tight and her head was dizzy like she wanted to cry.

hey guys...for today I'm only updating one chapter because it's late so I'll send the next chapter the day after tomorrow... see you!