90.9

The next morning, Dom is leaned against his car waiting for Mia before she pulls up in a blue Jeep.
"You know, I would love to see my nephew just a little bit more often," Mia says as she gets out of the Jeep with a smile. "Than, say, world-ending emergencies and holidays, once in a while, maybe."
"Okay," Dom says with a smile as they hug. "And how's the Buster?"
"He's good," Mia says with a nod. "He's really good."
"You know, now that I'm a father," Dom says as he leans back against his car. "I can't stop thinking about our dad. And, uh... What life would have been like if he was alive."
"We'd be very different people, don't you think?" Mia asks him with a small smile and a nod of understanding. Dom looks down with a frown, causing Mia to look at him confused. "Dom, what's happened?"
"Something I hope I'm wrong about," Dom answers her with a sigh as he takes a moment before looking up at her.

Tej, Letty, Kassidy, Ramsey, and Roman are walking towards the plane when Kassidy quickly stops because she hears the purr of Dom's Charger's engine. Kassidy sighs in relief before she smiles as Dom quickly approaches them. Kassidy hugs Dom as he joins them on the plane before they settle in for take off.

MONTEQUINTO

"Coming up on the signal, two miles," Ramsey says over the comms from Tej's passenger seat as Dom leads the group. "It's deep in the militarized zone of Montequinto. I hope everyone's ready."
"Ready? Y'all want to make jokes about me not making practical decisions? This is as prepared as it gets," Roman questions as he drives his heavily armored vehicle.
"We all see you, man. Nobody thinks you're compensating for anything," Tej tells him sarcastically, causing Ramsey to laugh.
"That thing is bigger than you ego," Kassidy says with a laugh which causes Tej and Ramsey to laugh.
"Not funny, Kass," Roman tells his sister with an eye roll.
"I'll take point," Letty says as she drives up beside Dom and Kassidy on her bike.
"Careful," Dom tells her, causing Letty to roll her eyes.
"Careful's when you get hurt," Letty retorts as she pops a wheelie on her bike before leading the team.
"She's not wrong, Dom," Kassidy says with a small smile as she squeezes Dom's arm to comfort him, knowing he was having a hard time adjusting to everything.
"Right now, we have a ten-minute window between patrols," Ramsey explains as she pulls up a screen showing Mr. Nobody's plane's location before using a different screen to look at where the patrols are. "Mr. Nobody's signal is close, but we've got to move quickly, guys. We do not want to cross paths with the military here." Ramsey and Tej share a worried look as they pull up to the plane wreckage. Tej, Dom, and Roman get out of their vehicles with guns at the ready. "It's inside."
"Cover us," Dom orders before he leads the way inside the plane with Ramsey following him. Kassidy slowly follows behind them as she keeps her gun raised. Roman, Letty, and Tej walk around the wreckage looking for any signs of life.
"The source of the SOS signal is coming from inside this thing," Ramsey says as her device starts beeping before she walks over to an touch screen keypad that is in the floor.
"Somebody wanted in," Dom says as he sees where someone had tried busting into the box. "Plane must have gone down before they could cut through." Letty walks into the plane while Tej stands guard by the door.
"Or it was sent down on purpose to stop 'em," Kassidy suggests as she looks up at Dom worriedly.
"Yeah, well, their mistake was trying to cut into it," Ramsey says as she looks up at them from where she is kneeled by the keypad. "But just give me a minute. I can get in."
"Dom," Roman says quietly as he walks into the plane, causing Dom to look at him. "There's not a soul in sight. No sign of Mr. Nobody."
"Got it," Ramsey says after a device beeps before she opens the box to find a smaller box inside. Kassidy kneels down to help her open the second box.
"What the hell is this?" Kassidy asks as she pulls out half of a sphere shaped device.
"Whatever it is, Mr. Nobody wanted us to find it," Dom answers her before he is interrupted by gun fire. "Go!" Ramsey runs to Tej's truck as Kassidy passes the device to Letty before Letty runs to her bike, putting the device under the seat while Dom, Tej, and Roman cover them. Roman runs for his vehicle but ends up in front of two of the military vehicles, causing him to duck. Dom and Kassidy run to their car while Tej runs to his truck. Letty leads them away from the plane while Roman is left behind. Dom follows Letty as two military vehicles start heading towards them. Letty weaves as the soldiers start shooting at her before Dom drives around her taking all of the hits with his car.