our first meeting (BACKSTORY)

i was going out shopping for ingredients for the apple pie me and mother were making when i saw a blonde girl around my age with another girl with short black hair wich i assumed was her older sister. i decided to go up to them "hi" i said the blonde girl jumped out of fear. she turned around"Hi" she said "my name is Y/N whats yours?" i said. she calmed down "Im sarah" (Author- i know this is random) i was happy to meet a new friend so ofc i asked "would you like to bake a apple pie with me and my mother?" i said excited. it was silent for a few seconds until she said "maybe if its okay with my sisters im gonna go ask" right after i said "can i follow" "Sure!" she says. the door opened to reveal a red head. she looked at me with confused look then she asked "who are you?" it sounded passive agressive "shes my new friend"sarah says "oh" the red head says "well im winfred you can call me winnie and you are?" "Y/N" "Y/N L/N" i say "Ok" she says "can i go to her house for a while?" sarah says. winnie stops and thinks for a second "ok you can go" winnie says. "Bye winnie" me and sarah say in unison before closing the door. "Yes!" she shouts "well lets go then" i say with a bright smile.after walking for 3 minutes we see my house. "lets race to the door!" i say and start running right behind me is sarah. "Cheater!" she shouts. i almost slam into the door then i shout "I won!" "no you cheated"she says and i giggle "well lets go in" i say when i open the door. when we get in i shout "mom im back with the ingredients!" "ok!" my mom shouts from the kitchen. we go into the kitchen then my mom asks "who are you ?" "im sarah" sarah says. "So you got a new friend N/N" my mom says "i suppose so" i say  smiling my bright smile again "N/N" sarah mumbles. after we bake the pie sarah says "well i gotta go now" "aww well goodbye" i say. "goodbyee!" she shouts leaving.

A/N

so what do yall think about the book so far? :)