тнє кιѕѕ

╰☆☆ єℓιѕнα ☆☆╮

It was pitch dark, only the lightning above me could be seen. The loud bangs of the thunder were only adding even more to it. I was terrified. My entire Body was shaking but i had to keep going.

Don't stop!, my inner voice yelled at me.

After a few meters i came to a stop and hid behind one of the thick trees, hoping that they wouldn't find me. I dug my nails in the tree and couldn't hold back the sob that escaped my lips.

What the hell just happened?!

I looked down on my bare feets, they were covered in mud and blood. The open bleeding wound right on my  right  thigh was hurting badly it would probably leave a scar. It was way to deep.

I felt disgusted and worried that i would throw up.

But i couldn't i had to be strong.

My fourteen year old self was shaking even more, barely being able to breath normally.

Suddenly i heard heavy footsteps coming my way.

I took a deep breath and started to run.

I ran as fast as i could, tripping over some branches. I had to ignore the pain in my left ankle.

All of a sudden a pair of muscled arms circled themselves around me.

I screamed.

A large hand covered my mouth.

„Sweetie, shhh it's okay it's me! you're safe!,"  i heard the raspy voice of my Dad whispering near my ear, which immediately helped me to relax.

He turned me slightly to him.

I got a better look on him, he was bleeding heavily from a wound on his ripcage it was bigger than a normal flesh wound, even some of his skin was ripped .

„Daddy i am so scared," i cried and clutched his hand.

„I know El, but you gotta listen to me now, you have to run, you have to run and don't look back!" he commanted .

I cried even harder at that.

How could he expect me to do something like that?.

And where was Mom and Nate???.

What if they were already dead?.

„Sweetheart , look at me!" he growled.

I looked at him with big eyes.

„But i am scared Dad, a-and where is mom and nate?" i whispered with tears in my eyes.

„Elisha, you have to be strong, your mom will find you!" he said .

I could see the pain in his eyes.

When another set of heavy footsteps came near, and a loud dark howl was echoing through the dark woods, he let out a dark growl.

The next thing i knew was that a huge dark figure jumped infront of us. I was able to catch a glimpse over Dad's shoulders. It was one of the werewolves. He was over 6ft and his glowing red eyes were focused on us.

We were his prey.

„You can't outrun me Rowan!" His dark voice growled.

I shuddered, when his red eyes bore into my green ones.