Ch. 3

Donnie's POV

It was 6pm and I was training with the boys in the dojo. The training session was coming to an end and I asked the boys if they wanted to hang out with Y/N. We've been hanging out a bit since they saw us at Murakami's. Leo and Mikey said they were interested, but as always, Raph didn't say anything.

"Raph, c'mon, you can't hate them forever! You clearly see they're nice!" Mikey told Raph.

Raph scoffed. "Yeah right, I still don't trust them."

I shook my head, I really don't understand why he hate Y/N that much, it can't be only because he doesn't trust them.

"Alright Raph, you don't have to talk to them, but please come with us at least." I told Raph.

"Yeah dude! Please come! It'll be fun!" Mikey added.

Raph growled. "Ugh, fine. But don't expect me to talk to them." He said annoyed.

"Yeahhh dudeee!" Mikey exclaimed.

I took my Tphone and texted Y/N :

Me

Hey Y/N! Wanna hang out? Raph agreed to come this time!

Y/N🔥

Hi Donnie! Yeah ofc! And that's so cool!

Me

Nice! But he said to not expect him to talk to you...

Y/N🔥

Oh, well I guess it's not suprising haha. It's still better than nothing! We're making progress :)

Me

Hahaha, yeah we are! Alright, well we're on our way! Meet us at Murakami's like always?

Y/N🔥

Alright, see you soon!!

I put away my Tphone and followed my brothers out of the lair. While we were running to Murakami's, I talked with Raph.

"Even if you don't talk to them, could you at least try not to be rude and say hi to them?" I asked Raph.

"Ugh, I'll see." he said, annoyed.

I sighed and texted Y/N that we were almost there. They answered saying they were waiting at the restaurant. After about 5 minutes, we were finally at Murakami's. We entred and saw Y/N waiting on a stool.

"Hello Y/N! How are you doing?" I asked them.

"Hey Donnie! I'm good, what about you?" They asked.

"I'm great!"

"DUUUUUDE!" Mikey said while doing his handshake with Y/N.

"Evening Y/N" Leo said.

I looked at Raph in a 'it's your turn' way.

Raph signed. "Hi Y/N" He said a little annoyed.

Y/N's POV

I was a little shocked. Did Raphael just say hi to me?

"Hi Raphael, nice to see you." I said, politely.

Gosh, it feels so akward. Donnie was the one to break this akward silence.

"Alright! Y/N, you good at parkour?" Donnie asked me like it was nothing.