halloween

a/n: hey!! i just woke up and am vv groggy n i cant comprehend how timezones work /j; hopefully this is halloween for some of yall? it aint for me whadheh,,,,, happy early halloween lol

and also, imagine this is set in the future

===

Mina Ashido's Notes:

Did you know that Tommy's never celebrated halloween before?! Like, until now?! It's so weird. Tommy seems like he'd love—no, he absolutely loves stuff like it! Dressing up, terrorizing others (in fun!), getting candy, eating it all... should be paradise for him.

So! We (as in the class) started giving him ideas from America and Britain and England and such—all classical monsters on their end like Frankenstein or a pirate or something. (We would've chosen something funny from Japan that Tommy couldn't know the significance to, but then we remembered that some people—ahem, Midoriya—do not have a good poker face!)

(NOTE: Tommy doesn't like Frankenstein or pirates. He learned the lore of Frankenstein and he had to leave. He saw what pirates looked like, looked away, plugged his ears when we talked about them, and couldn't stop picking at his sleeves.)

And~! This is what we came up with:

—an imp! ...Of sorts.

Tommy didn't want to change out of his clothes due to personal comfort reasons, and we respect that, so we had to go with something simple but scary. And also fitting for him. So we looked to Momo, who we know has like an entire wikipedia in her head, and she had suggested: "What about an imp?"

Not the exact wording—and that's not even including the long-winded rambling session Midoriya had leapt into to explain why—but you get the point! It was perfect! Mischievous and troublesome but in a playful way, reveling in jokes and pranks—exactly how you'd describe Tommy when he isn't serious, no? (Let's ignore the part about imps being tiny and lesser beings, alright?)

So Momo made like a little headband with the devin horns on it, and Tommy's hair is fluffy enough to hide the band part! (She even made a tail for funsies, but we never got to use it.) And then the girls and I got together to get all the red makeup we had—nothing very dark, nothing too heavy—and we used it to paint Tommy's skin! Once he agreed to be an imp, of course.

(We told him about the horns. He got that far-away look again, the one we all hate, but had a little smile on his face.)

Tommy, though hesitant about the red (it's a vibrant red!) only wanted his face painted—and not under the patch of his eyepatch. So Momo made red gloves for him to cover his hands in the same shade, as well as a thing for his ankles and his lower calves. He got a little shaky when he slipped the gloves on on, but after seeing how Momo made the material to be extra bright, he decided it was fine and put on the leg parts.

I think I did a fine job of covering his skin! Sure, there's a little red on his collar, but it's entirely Tommy's fault for not wanting to lower it! (This is in jest! I'm fine with him not being comfy with that.)

Anyway, Tommy's learnt of what imps do, and oh my God he's a menace (in a good way!) He's spent the entire day just taking random people out of class to skip it because of his costume, and somehow, Tommy's been giving out infinite handfuls of candy. (Seriously, the guy has like—a never-ending amount! Everyone's gonna get cavities!) And there's also the pranks. We have a new thing to never speak of now: the Whipped Cream Incident.

Honestly, the only reason why the teachers are allowing it is because this is one of the few days where he can't stop smiling. All because we painted his skin an eye-catching red and set little horns on his head. How heart-warming is that?

Ah, I think Tommy's gonna start something again. I have to be there, of course—I declared us horn-buddies, he's declared me his chaos agent, and we're never gonna let that go until he doesn't have them anymore. Wonder what he's got planned this time.

Anyway, signing off!

Ashido <3

P.S. Someone mentioned how imps have leathery wings and tridents(?), and now the entire school, besides me and a few others, is trying to stop Hatsume and Tommy from working together to make them. It's hilarious.

===

a/n again: can you tell the only reason i did a demon and tommy isn't freaking out abt it being blood or worrying abt tubbo cause of the horns or smth is because i just wanted him and ashido to be horn buddies,,,

anyway!! here's the pic without the beige-ish outline photo thing

and here's an alt. ver wherein tommy Did freak out abt the red and they drew shapes on his cheeks instead

 ver wherein tommy Did freak out abt the red and they drew shapes on his cheeks instead

(,,,,, i kinda like this ver

(,,,,, i kinda like this ver. better ,,)

that's p much it. happy halloween—or any other important holiday happening with you (i don't know any others besides halloween)—and i hope you have a good time wherever you are :)))