A House

Y/N'S POV

*12 weeks later*

I am now 30 weeks pregnant with our baby girl. We're living with my mom right now because we sold the trailer for $300,000 which is a great price for a trailer we gave it to a 18 year old who didn't want a house or an apartment but a trailer. We have looked at about 7 houses already but none have really suit us, we're going to another house in a few hours. It's a 2 hour drive to the house so we're going to have to leave in a few minutes I'm just waiting for Eddie. He came back and we went to my mom's car because the van isn't going to make it that far. When we started driving I started to feel hot and nauseous at the same time. I just ignored it for a bit. It got way worse as we got further at this point I thought I was going to faint.

"Eddie do we have any water"

"Sorry princess but we don't, why are you thirsty or is something wrong"

"I'm quite hot and I feel like I'm going to be sick"

"Will I pull over"

"No it's fine can you just open the window"

"Of course"

He put down the window for me but he seemed worried. We kept going but it was still too warm for me, I was about to throw up so I covered my mouth with my hand and started shoving Eddie. He looked at me and instantly pulled over. I jumped out of the car and ran to the side of the road, I knelt down and started throwing up on the side of the road. Eddie grabbed my hair out of my face and put his other hand on my forehead, I was about to fall over so that's why he put his hand on my forehead. I stopped soon after, Eddie picked me up and layed me down in the back with a pillow to rest my head on. He didn't give me a blanket considering that I was already roasting hot I didn't need one. He tied my seatbelt for me and he put on some calming and relaxing music for me.

"Are you ok darling, do you need anything"

"No Ed but thanks for asking"

"No worries darling we're almost there so if you want to go to sleep you can"

I felt her kick.

"She's kicking, I don't think that she wants me to go to sleep"

"Can I feel"

"Of course"

He layed his hand gently on my stomach and all he could feel was her kicking her head off. It was officially a red light do he was feeling her kick, after a few minutes he started driving again. We were talking about names.

"I was thinking that the first name could be Any because I love that name"

"That should definitely be the first name Ed, but what about the middle name, I think it should be either Violetta or Delilah"

"Oh wow one of them is definitely going to be the middle name, we're here princess"