PROLOGUE

CEDONIA

raised by a lonesome vampire hunter, cedonia was abandoned as a baby and was saved by her adoptive father; eric brooks who also went by the name of blade. cedonia was trained at a younger age by her father to slaughter the most bloodthirsty vampires out there, learning any form of martial arts to defend herself. cedonia had the strengths of a vampire but none of their weaknesses such as lead or sunlight. the only thing that was a threat to her was her thirst for blood. her father knew that it would come to be a challenge for her as it was for himself, teaching her to control her urges and suppress her thirst with a serum that he also used. the bond between her and her father appears to be cold, but deep down they both truly care about each other as cedonia is consistently worried about eric's health as he slowly grows old. now being 19 years old, she is now forced to enrol in etheral academy simply because eric wants what's best for her.

THEODORE

"never forget who you are." thats all theo knew at the tender age of six, watching his beautiful home he adored get torn from him during an attack on his magical village. the avengers had destroyed his home, along with the aid of lexcorp, killing all civillians, but one. just after the atrocity, young theodore was adopted by famed surgeon and sorcerer: doctor stephen strange and his beloved wife christine, though theodore had a rocky relationship with his adopted father, his new mother was nothing but golden; she adored theo more than anything in the world, cradling him when he was sad, kissing his booboos, even as he grew up christine was always coddling over him, babying her little darling. stephen had trained theodore on the gifts of his magic, raising him to be practically perfect -- that 'must-be-perfect' attitude and development of a god complex led to the son of the famous kind sorcerer becoming an absolute asshole to those around him. that left stephen and christine no choice as they watched their boy destroy his future via drugs, alcohol and other dangerous things; it was time for theodore to move on. theodore strange-palmer, welcome to etheral academy.

VIVIENNNE

though it is an odd mystery as to how he was born, vivienne rogers was welcomed into the world by his adoring parents and many, many aunts and uncles. though raised in an unconditional loving environment, vivienne's self-esteem and mental health had not been the best, especially during his teenage years. being the son of the leader of the most famous organisation in the world meant there were bound to be deadly consequences for the youngster's psyche; vivienne's aggression levels rise to the highest they had ever been, leading to vivienne displacing that agression to those around him. similar to theodore, vivienne's parents wanted nothing but happiness for their son, so they made the heartbreaking decision to send their only boy away to etheral academy, hoping that he would sort himself out sooner rather than later.

MARIGOLD

cheeky, sassy and a little too smart for her own good, would be the perfect way to describe young marigold 'goldie' quinzel. cheeky like harley but smart like ivy, goldie is easily a kid you don't wanna get into trouble with, not just because of her rather scary mother, but because of her unpredictability and her sharp insults which are mean enough to even make deacon kent himself cry. though not interested in anyone, marigold is a soul who can be relied upon easily. after careful consideration, goldie herself decided to enroll into etheral academy, thinking it would be the best place to tame her wild behaviour, but also teach her the necessary skills needed to continue the legacy of her beloved parents.

DAMIAN

at first glance, you might see damian as a spoiled brat but that in fact is untrue, although his mother, selina kyle, a wealthy 'socialite' and secretly the infamous catwoman, spoiled her son with the most expensive gifts and toys, pampering him and exposing her son to the luxurious lifestyle. even teaching him how to become a mischievous thief like herself. if she wasn't spending money on animal protection organisations, she'd spend them on her sweet little son. as he matured, damian wanted to see more of the world, outside of the splendorous life he was given. damian had secretly decided to apply to ethereal high, despite his mother disapproving of damian's true ideals of not wanting to become the next 'cat burglar', damian had still applied to etheral academy. ready to unteach himself the way of the cat, in hopes of becoming the better hero that he wanted to be.