T W O

WEEKS HAD PASSED AND KIARA STILL THOUGHT OF HAN, she sat on her balcony staring out at the view of the lake that sat below their house.

as the sun beamed down she sighed getting up and making her way downstairs to where her mother was in the main with her oldest sister.

"kiara you're still not hung up on that boy, are you?" her mother questioned as her daughter sat next to her.

"no." kiara grumbled resting her head on her mothers shoulder "i can't even remember what he looks like, how stupid is that?"

"really stupid." ryoo answered from behind her book across the room.

"ryoo." their mother said looking at her eldest daughter before she looked to her youngest daughter pushing her hair from her face.

sola watched as her daughter looked at her pouting making the woman just sigh not knowing what i say to her.

"why don't you get out?" sola suggested making kiara shake her head.

"because you grounded me because i ran off and met a boy." kiara reminded her sitting up "unless this is you saying i'm no longer grounded and i can go out because i said i'd meet atlas in town."

"yes that's what's i'm saying." sola said and kiara just hugged her.

"thank you mum." kiara said happily.

she quickly got up rushing upstairs to get ready to go in the centre of naboo, ryoo watched her before she looked to their mother shaking her head.

"you're too nice to her." ryoo told sola who shrugged.

"i know." sola replied looking at her eldest daughter with a small smile "but kiara is young."

kiara fixed her jacket as she walked through the centre pushing through the crowds of people to get to the dock.

"kiara?"

she turned quickly to see her cousin atlas and she smiled running over to him, once she reached him she hugged him and he picked her up spinning her around laughing.

"i see your mother finally let you out." atlas spoke setting her down and kiara nodded.

"yes she finally did, i've been looking for you everywhere." kiara told him punching his arm lightly "how was travelling the galaxy?"

"it was alright but my father wanted me home." atlas answered and kiara nodded listening "no word on your father, i'm sorry."

"i wasn't going to ask about him." kiara told him but atlas just looked at her as if she knew she eventually would.

atlas was practically kiaras best friend, from the moment they had found out they were cousins they were joint at the hip.

"look your father doesn't want to be found not by us, the clan or anyone." atlas told kiara who just nodded "where are you heading?"

"no clue honestly my plan was just to find you and then we'd head wherever." the girl answered.

atlas just nodded pushing his brown hair back from his face before linking arms with kiara.

"perfect because i am heading to the docks." he told her.

as they walked kiara sighed still thinking about han which made atlas look down to her.

"i met a boy." she said to him "and don't ask me what he was like because i can't remember, i can't even remember what he looks like."

"you're in love." atlas mocked with a laugh "oh kiara the hopeless romantic!"