Barista

It was just another rainy day, I woke up nice and early to the light pitter patter of the rainfall, I collected myself and began getting ready for my small job at my local coffee shop. The uniform wasn't the worst and I can have as many coffees as I like on the house, count me in.

I finished doing my hair, after that I grabbed my bag and car keys and began the small drive to work.

Once I got there I locked my car and walked into the small shop and began setting up, I pulled on my apron, and waited for the first customer of the day.

I was waiting for quite a while before I heard the bell on the door sound, I looked up and saw a man with platinum white hair, he looked tired, he slouched over to the till and gave me his order,
"Coffee, black, please"
"No problem sir! That'll be 2 dollars"
I said in a cheery voice
He smiled whilst getting out his wallet, he handed over a 5 dollar bill,
"Keep the change sugar" he said sweetly
I smiled lightly as I began making his coffee, once I was done I walked it over to him and watched as he took it over to one of the small booths we had,
"Seeming as you have no customers at the moment, wanna join me?" He asked just before he sat down
"Uh, sure" I smiled whilst walking over to the booth and sitting down
"So what's your name sugar" he asked
"Y/n, what's yours?"
"My name is Gerard, it's nice to meet you"

After he had finished his coffee I offered him one on the house but he declined and said that he had to be somewhere, before he left he turned around and smiled at me.

The rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about him, Gerard, he was so kind and funny.

As I was closing up the shop, the sun had gone down , and little by little everywhere was dark.
I pulled off my apron and grabbed my bag, I locked up the shop and began the small walk back to my car,
Just as I was about to open my car door, I was pushed up against it , all of a sudden my heart began going 100 miles per hour. Was I getting mugged??

"get off of me !" I shouted trying to get this person off of me .

Without warning, a hand covered my mouth with something slightly wet, everything started sliding away, everything went dark .

Gerard's pov:

The morning after a show is the most shittiest feeling ever, the boys were in our hotel sleeping , but I couldn't sleep I needed coffee. I walked to the nearest coffee shop and walked in, I dragged my feet over towards the till and ordered a coffee, the barista was really kind , pretty too.  I couldn't help myself, before I sat down at the small booth I invited her for a talk, there wast any customers so I thought no harm of it, turns out she's really cute and I think I may like her, sadly I had to leave but I will be coming back to get her.

After I got back to the hotel, me and the boys all went to look at an arena that we want to perform in, after spending hours in there, we all made our way back to the hotel, I'm glad I'm finally going back to my own home tomorrow.

When I had made sure the guys were asleep, I grabbed my bag labelled 'for emergencies' and well, this was an emergency , I walked out of the hotel and found my car in the parking lot, I drove to the coffee shop and parked a few minutes away from it .

I was lucky ,so very lucky, I found her just as she was getting into her car, I quickly pinned her up against it and covered her mouth with a chloroform soaked piece of fabric. I grabbed her unconscious body and pulled her into my trunk. I texted mikey that I was going home early because I felt home sick, he was obviously still awake and said that was fine and that he'd ring me in the morning, I got into my car and began driving to my house, it was maybe a 2 hour drive, but I had the time, and she will probably be out for 3 or 4 hours.