8. 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝘿𝙈𝙨 + 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧

Uhh hey, I just wanted to say we made a good team today

Uhhh hi and I agree we were awesome the imposter dream team at least that's what I kept telling my chat.

Yeah, we were pretty great. Just so you know even if I had been an imposter in the first round I wouldn't have killed you anyway.

Oh really wow... honestly I wouldn't have even been mad about it if you had killed me.
You could have killed in front of me and I probably would have let you get away with it.

Nice to know Emi.

I'm just being honest here lmao.

Just FYI your stans started a cult and appointed me their leader.

Where did you get that?

Stan Twitter.

Oh... you found that already have you?

I'm a full-time simp... at this point, I practically live on Stan Twitter.

Oh really now?

See this is where the no filter thing comes in... it doesn't just apply to speaking it applies to typing too.

I've been getting tagged in clips from your stream... you did really well for your first stream.

Oh, God... I knew that was gonna happen as soon as the words slipped out, I knew it was gonna be all over Twitter. Thank you I was hella nervous about streaming like it's never been just me and the camera and it was hella nerve-wracking if I'm being honest.

Honestly, I get that I get stressed and nervous before I stream every time.

Idk why tho, you are so good at it. You have absolutely no reason to feel nervous. Your viewers seem to really enjoy it... I know I do.

Oh my God

What?

Look at you..