Eleven

filler chapter
Rosalia sat in her room staring at the wall. Bella knows their secret and it's unsettling to the blonde. Emmett walked in and sighed as he saw his mate staring at the wall. He walked over to her and crawled on the mattress to wrap his arms around her better. "Baby, I know you are scared..."

"She should have never discovered the truth." She says. "That girl is nothing, but danger."

Emmett leaned down and started kissing her neck. "I know, baby, but she decided to keep on digging. Everything is on Edward, not on us."

Rosalia closed her eyes as she felt calm with him kissing her neck. She opened her blue eyes and quickly turned as she pushed Emmett down on the bed. "You know how to get me started." She tells him. "Now, what to do to my handsome of a mate."

Emmett smirked as this was going to be fun.
~~~
Walking through the school yard, the atmosphere had Rosalia looking at her sister. "This should not be happening."

"Rosa, there's something you should know." The blonde gave her a look causing Alice to sigh. "I didn't want to tell you because it would get your hopes up, but you and Emmett do conceive. I just don't know when."

Rosalia didn't know what to say. She was going to conceive with Emmett, but doesn't know when. Instead of responding, the blonde went over to her mate and hugged him as Edward was making the wrong move. "Can we just go home?"

"Sure, baby."