Your crush

You had feelings for the quiet boy in your class.You were lucky because he had every single class with you...
____________________
Y/N POV:
"Y/N WAKE UP YOU'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" My mom warned. I shot out of bed when I heard that.(your school doesn't have uniform) I quickly rummaged through my closet and threw out a oversized tee-shirt and Jean shorts.after I got dressed I ran down the stairs.i searched the cabinets for a granola bar "MOM WHERE ARE THE GRANOLA BARS?!" I yelled."WE DONT HAVE ANYMORE, WHY?"
*GIRL what do you mean why? IM LATE OBVI?" I thought while running to the front door to put my shoes on."BYE MOM" I yelled while running out the door and biking to school.
*5 mins later*
I'm running to my first class because I'm 20 minutes late. I'm also trying to figure out a good excuse so I won't get in trouble. But there's not enough time because as soon as I try to find one I'm already at the door of my class I run in panting. Everyone turns to look at me in confusion and shock.But as I look around the class there is only one person happy to see me...h/n, Aka my crush. He gives my a small smile and a wave.I can feel my face heating up but I try to ignore it. My thoughts were cut off by the teacher turning to me and saying "and why are you late young lady?! You are interrupting my class!?" *what a bitch..* you thought but ignored the "nasty" thought "I am so s-sorry miss t/n (teacher name) I overslept!?" Everone starts laughing *are they laughing at me or t/n resting bitch face?* "okay go sit down young lady stop disturbing the class" she said as she rolled her eyes.
As I was looking around for a seat I found one last seat but it was next to no one other than h/n. I walked over to him and asked "can i sit here its the only seat left?" I waited nervously for an answer.

__________________
H/N POV:
I woke up at 6:30 for school because it starts at 8:00.To be honest I f*cking hate school the only good thing about it was that y/n was in my classes.i start off my morning by brushing my teeth then I go back into my room and get dressed. I put on a cute shirt with jeans and converses. Now it was 6:55,I walk down the stairs and go into the kitchen.i rummage through the cabinets and find some cereal.*this is good enough* I thought while walking to the fridge to get some milk. I sit down and pour cereal then milk into a bowl and pull out my phone to put on a netflix series.I finish eating and it's now 7:35,I usually go to school early just to see y/n. "MOM IM READY CAN YOU DRIVE ME TO SCHOOL?" I shouted upstairs."SURE HONEY JUST GIVE ME A MINUTE!" About 2 minutes later she comes down the stairs and makes her coffee.its 7:40 when she FINALLY finishes.We get in the car but it's like a five minute drive so we get there pretty fast."bye mom have a good day" I say politely. I'm walking to class so I could finish some homework I forgot to do. When the bell rings i start walking to class, when i get there i look around looking for y/n. When i realized she wasnt there yet i thought she was just running late but, twenty minutes later i started to worry. I was ranting in my head think about what HORRIBLE things couldve happened to her, my thoughts suddently got interupted by the door swinging open. My head turned and I immediatly smiled seeing who it was. It was y/n!! I could feel my face heating up, i waved and sent her a little smile when she looked at me and then quickly back at the teacher as she said "Why are you late young lady?! You are interupting my class!" That was all i heard before zoneing out looking at y/n's face... a few seconds later she was staning in front of me asking if she could sit by me because it was the only seat left.