PROPHECY & PAYBACK

Y/N POV

After what happened on last week's show where Dominik outsmarted Seth and his disciples and I just stood there me and Seth had a little argument and we decided not to talk to each other for the rest of the night but then the next day we both apologised to each other and made up. Now it is June 22 and raw started a while ago so far on raw tonight we had Dolph Ziegler challenge Drew McIntyre for extreme rules then you had Charlotte Flair and Nia Jax had a brawl after that brawl Charlotte had a match against Asuka for the Woman's championship and after that match it the street profits versus Viking raiders for the tag team championships Which the street profits won. now that is over it is time for Seth's promo where he is going to in his words 'deliver a prophecy to Rey Mysterio '

After Seth finished ' Delivering his prophecy' to Ray Mysterio We met up and went to the cafeteria to get something to eat and watch the show and plan the next move that Seth wants to take after a bit of talking we decide that we will be out there later on to get revenge for last week.

Time skip

It's now time to go back out to the ring Seth went first as me Murphy and theory waited for our queue once we got our queue of three of us came straight out.

As Seth was going to do the same thing he did to Ray to Dominik I couldn't look so I looked away and as I did i saw Alberto with a chair and told Seth so he dropped Dominik and we all moved back and left.