🍂Day 1: Fall Food🍂

The green ninja was walking around the monastery when he headed to the kitchen to see a beautiful white-haired girl baking. He just woke up from his short nap since, as she insisted, he needed rest after his training. The girl was facing back to him, so he went up to her slowly and hugged her from behind. The girl knew there was a presence behind her but let it be because she knew whose green shoes were.

“Hello,” the boy said in a raspy voice, since he had just woken up. Wrapping his arms around her from behind, the girl giggled and faced him. “Hello love, how’s rest?” she asked, placing her hands on his chest, his hands on her waist. “It’s fine, you were right. I did need rest.” She sighed, giggled, and kissed his nose.

Those small giggles can make his heart easily flutter. Her beloved and soft voice makes him calm in so many ways, and her soft touch can easily soften him. It’s also the same for her; his beautiful light green eyes can easily make her lost, and his rough but gentle touch immediately comforts her. He’s perfect in her eyes, and she’s perfect in his. He loves her and she loves him.

“So what are you baking?” he asked, getting lost in her stunning eyes. “Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls, since fall is near. Might as well make some.” This is one of the reasons why he falls in love with her, her ability in the kitchen. Where she can both bake and cook, it makes him fall for her.

"Well, I shouldn’t keep you for long now. Might as well help you.” She smiled and let him help her with baking.

After quite some time, while they’re baking, he asks, “Why did you decide to make cinnamon rolls?” She giggled in response and looked at him. "Well, because my beloved boyfriend is like a cinnamon roll. Sweet and soft.” She then pecked his lips and turned back to what she was doing. He swears that those words melted him. He stares at her, obviously getting lost in a trance.

"They're also my favorites every fall. One of the best, my mom has a recipe for it and that's what I'm using right now" He chuckled and smiled at her "You're really cute ey?" She released small giggles and pecked his lip.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

She started to put the rolls in the tray and fixed the oven to its right temperature and time. "C'mon, let’s wait in the living room.” He nods and heads out with her. "So what do you want to watch?" He asks, sitting on the couch beside her "Anything that's interesting.

The two decided to cuddle while watching a movie. Later on, the bell rang, and she headed back to the kitchen. She took out the rolls and presented them to him.

"Those smell and look delicious love, I'm sure everyone will love them" She smiled and thanked him

The aroma reached the whole monastery, and everyone started to head to the kitchen.

He chuckles and looked at her "Told you"

She shared the rolls with them and started to eat. He looked at her and said, “You’re the best at everything.” She smiled and said, “Not everything, but thank you. It means a lot.”

Everyone had a fun conversation over the rolls and some orange juice. This day was the best