003 | 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬

⊹ ໑° · ˚₊· 

⊹ ໑° · ˚₊· 

𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒, 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒. 

"Did you guys hear his voice? He is one-hundred percent a smoker," Matt Reid commented with a laugh, walking alongside his friends. 

CJ Baker nodded in agreement, a grin spread across his face. "If he turns out to be a druggie too, I'm being homeschooled." He said, hands in his pockets. 

"I don't think they'd shut down another school this year, and besides, you're graduating anyways." 

"Yeah," CJ wiped his eyes, pretending to get emotional. "You're going to have to survive your senior year without me of all people." 

"Such a shame," Matt shook his head sadly, hiding his grin for the performance. The two girls behind them smiled, and Manhattan looked ready to join in on the joke before she was interrupted. 

"GUYS!" A yell sounded from behind them, and the group of teens turned around. A boy with a long scar running down his face jogged up to them, holding a tattered notebook. 

Winnie waved to the newcomer, a smile gracing her lips. Manhattan stood beside her, watching the Hawkins students walk around them with a blank stare. 

"Hey Tommy, what's up?" Matt greeted. 

Tommy Giovanni grinned at his friends, opening his notebook and flipping through it. "That pep rally gave me an idea for a song, take a look." He held out the notebook, and the friend group huddled in to get a closer look. 

The song was just a messy draft, and nowhere near finished. 

"'Pool House'?" Manhattan reads the title doubtfully, her eyes scanning over the lyrics. 

"Ooh, that's a nice line," Matt points at a messily written sentence. "'I'll risk it all to find a place where I can hear my thoughts.'" 

Winnie nods in approval, and pulls out a red pen. She scrawls the words, have you shown this to Deanie yet? At the bottom of the page. 

"Nah, I couldn't find her," Tommy responds, adjusting the straps on his backpack. 

"I think she went straight to class," CJ answered, brushing a blonde lock out of his eyes. 

"Oh, right. Classes," Matt mumbles, unzipping his bag. "I haven't even looked at the schedule they gave me yet." 

"Oooh let's compare schedules!" Tommy opened his bag excitedly, and the rest of the group followed suit. 

After much comparing, and finding out that they had little to no classes together, the group unhappily packed their things back up. CJ happened to glance at the clock, and gasped. 

"Oh shit, we're gonna be late!" The blonde took off down the hallway, and Matt ran after him. "See you guys at lunch!" He waved to his friends, who waved hesitantly back. 

"Dang, we should probably go too," Manhattan looked over at Winnie. The Latina nodded, and the two girls began their walk to Geography. 

That left Tommy alone, wondering where the hell his Math class was. 

"Um, hey, are you lost?" 

The scarred boy turned to see a brunette, his hair cut in a shaggy bowl cut and his amber eyes sparkling nervously. When he saw Tommy's face his eyes widened, and he took a small step backwards. 

Tommy looked down at his schedule, and then back up at this stranger wearing a Hellfire shirt. "Yeah, I think supposed to be in history," he says. "Mrs. Wilson or something." 

The teen nods, and says "She's one the way to my class, follow me." 

Tommy smiled gratefully and followed the brunette, the two of them walking down the hallway in silence. Eventually the stranger stopped at a door, and turned to smile at Tommy. 

"Well, this is it." 

"Yeah," Tommy agreed hesitantly. 

The two stood staring at each for what seemed like hours, before the Hawkins teen finally broke the silence. "Uh- I'm Will. Will Byers," he held out his hand. 

"Oh, I'm Tommy. Nice to meet you," he grinned and took Will's hand in his own. 

When their handshake broke, the Hawkins student's eyes widened, and he turned to leave. "I'm gonna be late, but I'll see you later Tommy." 

The brunnete nodded, his cheeks flushing slightly. Just wait until his friends heard about this. 

⊹ ໑° · ˚₊·

[ 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐡. ]

 ]