TWO

——————————————————————————-

—————————————————————-

DELANEY:

I immediately rushed out of the bar as I felt Skai watching me walk back to my apartment, tears filled my eyes as I rushed back home. Wanting to badly let myself regress, I felt tears consistently rolling down my cheeks as I finally made it to the door.

As soon as I walked into my apartment, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I finally regressed while falling to the floor on my bottom, I sobbed loudly, not knowing what to do or how to care for myself.

I knew it was dangerous being so little and not having someone watch over me but I had no choice, I felt myself debating on whether or not to call whom promised to help with it, but eventually I lazily hit the green button.

I knew I wouldn't be able to hold myself up much longer, I didn't want to fuck up.

I heard the slow beeps before it stopped and the familiar Russian feminine voice fell in, "what do you need? Please don't tell me you are drunk again because seriously, I don't appreciate the whole 'no invitation thing' сука." She spoke into the phone, I fell silent trying to hide in my sobs before it became to much, I cried loudly at the sound of her voice.

" 'ena." (Lena) I cried softly trying to fight it as much as possible, i met Yelena at the start of college with her girlfriend Kate. They had knew almost immediately somehow knew that I was a little, but they agreed to not tell anyone as long as I called them whenever I felt little.

Ever since college we have always hung out pretty often at my apartment or their own, they made me feel comfortable and I was grateful for it.

"Oh, Блядь." (Oh fuck) I heard her speak in Russian, I was too little to comprehend what she had meant as my mind immediately took over at the sound of her voice. I promised.

"Kid, We will be there in five minutes alright?" She spoke in a neutral tone, of course I was trying to answer but all I managed was a weak and hoarse tone.

" 'kay 'ena." (Okay Lena)

I never knew I would even trust myself to call the older blonde, considering that I hadn't regressed since before we had even met. I was more than scared to say the least, I hadn't been this vulnerable in front of anyone and I hated that it was about to happen, but I knew if I didn't I could get hurt.

I stayed on the phone with the blonde and It wasn't even two minutes that went by before she was at the door, "where's the key, mini spawn?" Yelena asked, I heard a small smacking noise followed by her groans behind the door as sunny rubbed his body against it.