47|curtains off

Tangled thoughts with Tangled mindset of author :/

____

Somewhere in her thoughts she confessed him about the feelings she owned upon him,
One night Mona(ifuk if don't then go read previous parts)called her ,.
--------

Hope i don't distract you now! Mona spoke at that night ..

No..you can ask about your call of concern..

Hm i just want you to roll model of my friend's famous brand..you agree?

Mm i would love to do that can you send me the details!

It's mean your approval..ohh God then you will wear your engagement black dress ..you looks damn fire on that..

Did you saw me in that dre- wait so called billionaire's engagement and you are a reporter..am stupid sometimes..

She giggled..are nahi isan sent me your pictures ..wait i have a question..from that day when you visit my house ...your ring .. engagement ring ..did mr. CEO made you wear???. I mean the stone mean ring ..he gave you or his parents..

Am met his parents now they hadnt see me before that day..so i don't think.. is anything suspicious?..

Hell yes! That is The precious stone .. i swear .. it isn't looking like that..but if you concentrate on your ring then it is exact the same...mm will you come to the abc cafe ...

Han...Wait i have a question too why you said like that about pramod that day..

I will tell you there! By .

----------

Mona it's half an hour you still checking on my ring..it's not same..i think pramod brought it new..

She finnally looked at her iPad picture of a stone and my ring..
It's same..

Then what..

I should go..

Wait you still don't answer my questions.. why everyone talking bad about my sello..

There is nothing..she was going...

You have to..you have to answer my questions

There is nothing.. SUSHEELA!!, Trust me..Mona said.

Ik tum kon ho..tum kya karti ho..jo logo ko bhi nahi pata he..

Matlab..

miss secret investigater you forgot to delete the data that you searched in sello's computer...

She look shocked,

You are thinking: how? How did she know my secret job..none of your business just tell the truth ...we both will have profit..as the thing is am very suspicious from childhood.. if you share ..i can help you.. as i am saying i went inside mr.jay chautala's room.. and that can help you..sushi said blowing her nails..

But why you want to know all this.?

I told you na, i want to know..trust me anyone will n't able to know your secret..mean our secret..

Don't worry, You can't hide from me anything she crossed her arms..

Sorry secret detective ..both smiled and they joined hands..

As after what Mona said i was just wondering..

It's my job, believe me it's not any enemy or any about you .
. I was hired to many cases related chautalas  or you can say mr.jay chautala and pramod chautala too.. the bricks under MNR isn't hard working money..it's chained with so many lives ..first of all he was a devil it self and his son too..
Did you know Valentine, his real wife's daughter...
Jay chautala used to work in a small office which have branch in Italy .. by where he dated Liana , when he came back in India , his beer with his bestfriend Nakul was permanent,  nakul had a wife Minakshi and a son named
Shaurya! , Nakul was too rich , one day he was shooted , reason and the criminal still unknown..
in the hospital bed Jay was asked to marry to minakshi .. somewhere his mind denied but the amount of money and bank balance shaurya and mini have will blow of his poor life..
He married mini..but he never treat her as a wife..he spent more time with Liana..even mini knew about Liana..
After freaking 8 year, pramod was born .. unplanned.. at that time mini was alone as Liana gave birth to valentine after 5 days of pramod ..Jay was busy in taking care of Liana .. mini suffered so much along with two babies..12 year shaurya along with new born pramod..
Infact jay taking all responsibility of this family too but there is no love respect in two way marriage..as time passed the little babies grew..after 24 years Liana passed by some disease.. valentine went for higher studies ..pramod was busy in his college life while shaurya was handling MNR.