1

me? overthinking and hurting my own feelings again? haha definitely

The Large haveli buzzing with lots of noises servants are running here and there with the decorations, things, and sweets as today the younger brother of the family is coming after 9 years.

"Zaanyah neeche aao maharani agar tumhari sajawat ho gy ho toh" a voice called zaanyah mocking her on her appearance.

"Aayi dadi" Zaanyah replied softly. Padded downstairs into the vast living room where she can hear all the hustle bustle

"Jake dekho bawarchi khane me ky tyaari hai." Qudusia said, taking out the pan from the pandaan.

9-year-old Zaanyah nodded her head and moved towards the kitchen, skipping on her foot.

"Zaynah Bibi aap rehne de hum kar dete he." A maid caresses her golden brown curly hair looking at her with adoration.

Zaanyah had bad luck that she was born into a cruel family where her own father abandoned her mother and her. She was just 5 days old when her father married another woman, since then her mother and her working here as a servant. Her dadu loved her but Zaanyah was not lucky to get his love when she was 3 her dadu died leaving her and her mother to struggle to live between the cruel people

"Humari ammi kaha he?" Zaanyah asked in a soft voice looking here and there for her mother

her safe Haven!

"Aey Zaanyah gap nhi laga kaam kar kaam chor kahin ki" her father wife slap her on her cheek.

Zaanyah's lips started to tremble and she put her head down and started to do the chores of the haveli.

It was afternoon when zaanyah stomach growled in hunger she took out the roti from the basket and some gravy and sit in the corner to eat. As she took one bite she heard laughing voices which means that the guest is there.

Zaanyah kept her food aside and ran toward the kitchen's large door. She peeked from the door to see who they were.

Amma royein to nahi ab kahin nahi jayenge hum dekhein aap ka pota wajdaan kse has raha he apko rota dekh ke." Haider tease his mother got a slap on the back of his head

"Wajdaan dadi ko Salam karein" Haider said Caressing his baby hair who is looking at the new member with wide eyes

"Ashamkum" Wajdaan said shyly and hugged his father

"Hayee mera chanda main wari jaun. Wa'alaykumasalam" Qudusia said taking balàyein of Wajdaan.

Zaanyah was witnessing all things from the door

"Aey Zaanyah kaha mar gyi Pani la sharbat la dekh mera beta Aya he vilayat se." Qudusia said happiness was oozing out from her

"Amma Zaanyah Zabi bhai ki beti he or wo to bhot choti hein aap unse kaam karwa rahi he" Haider looked shocked at her mother who didn't have an ounce of guilt on her face.

Zaanyah walk out with the trolley of food and juices. Her head was bowed down

"As'salamalaykum chacha!"

Zaanyah greeted her uncle in a small voice.

"Wa'alaykumasalam princess aap ye sab kyu kar rahi he mulazim kaha he sarey."

Zaanyah kamre me jao apne. Or tab tak niche nahi aana jab tak hum na kahein." Qudusia told her in a stern voice. Zaanyah's eyes are still on the floor.

"Jao bhi kya ab apko har baar ke liye do baar bolna padega." Zaanyah's eyes were on the baby who was looking at her smiling. Never ever did someone smile at Zaanyah except her mother.

"Zaanyah Wajdaan ko le jayein apne sath wo apke sath khelenge. Don't pick him he can walk properly here take his bag."

Wajdaan squealed when his father gives the bag to Zaanyah

"Chalein Wajdaan!" Zaanyah took his little hand in hers and took him to her room.

"Ammi dekhein chota baby"

Zanyah said to Wajdaan as Wajdaan held her hand tightly he was only looking at her.

"You're beautiful!" Wajdaan whisper Zaanyah looked at him wide eyes muttered a thank you.

At 3 years old Wajdaan was very intelligent. He can sense who is bad and who is good.

"Tayimmi ashamkum." Hoorain come out from the balcony where she was stitching suits

"Zaanyah kon he ye kiska bachcha layi hai aap. Hoorain was seeing Wajdaan first time her eyes were on the baby who was looking at her daughter only.

"Ammi ye Haider chachu samahà chachi ka beta he." Zaanyah informed Caressing Wajdaan hair to which Wajdaan snuggle more in her.

Tayimmi ashamkum!" Wajdaan greeted her aunt again and. she replied, kissing his whole face and he giggle out loud.

"Samahà aayi he hume btya bhi nh unhone. Or Haider bhai ki to hum abhi khabar lete he" Hoorain muttered and walked out of her room leaving the little kids.

What's your name baby?" Zaanyah cooked at Wajdaan. For her, it's the first time with a baby her father's wife also had a little girl but they never let her near the baby so for Zaanyah being with Wajdaan is like being on clouds

"I'm not a baby, I'm a big boy! I'm Wajdaan haidel" Wajdaan said as his Little hands opened wide.

"I'm Zaanyah Zabi." Zaanyah also told him her name.

'You're Wajdaan's Zaani!'

"Ammi hosh me to he aap wo choti he or aap usse naukraniyo ki tarah kaam karwa rahi he." Haider chided his voice slowly despite anger.

"Choti nahi hai Haider wo 9 saal ki he kuch hi saalon me shaadi ke layaq ho jayengi. To unko har kaam ana chye." Qudusia said hidiñg her evilness.

Ammi 9 saal! Haider let out frustratedly wo school janey k layaq he. Aapko to unka admission karwana chaīye tha lekin apne to unhe unke apne hi ghar me mulazim bana diya." Haider's voice crunched in the end Samah who was beside him rubbed his arm to calm him down.

"Haider please aap shant ho jaye." Samah said

"Shant ho jaun! Tum dekh rahi ho ek masoom ke sath kya salooq kar rahe hain ye log." His pain was reflected in his eyes "or Zabi bhai aap, Apki to beti hena wo"

"Humari ek hi beti he Haider wo he Sanam."

Bhai aankhein khole dekhein sach kahin itni der na ho jaye k aap apne gunaho ka azala bh na kar paye." Haider walks toward his room samah tailiñg behind him.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

SALAM LOVES!

The first chapter is here. Tell me, have you liked it or not.

There will be no translations for this book..

Target 30 votes 15 comments.