57

🌫🌫🌫

"hi mylove.. i've missed you."

"mom? i-is that you?" i stumbled on my words in shock.

"yes.. it's me. look i don't have much time but i wanted to apologize.. for everything i had no intentions of you finding out about akia that way. i expected it to be done while i was still here." she said as she grabbed my hand.

her hands were cold but a comforting cold. i nodded and continued listening to everything she said.

"this all isn't real. this life your living. isn't real. it's all a- LACEY!" she was startled by a bright light shining behind us cursing her name.

she kissed me on my forehead then vanished into the light.

i woke up again sweating.

what did she mean by this isn't real..

__________________________

𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙰𝙷 𝙰𝙻𝙾Ń𝙰 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂
𝙱𝚄𝙵𝙵𝙰𝙻𝙾 𝙽𝚈 📍
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝚜𝚝 🌅

i twirled in my chair at my desk in my office thinking of that recurring thought my "mother" implanted in my head

this isn't real.

did she mean us seeing each other? i only wish we had more time before she vanished into that light.

my thoughts were interrupted by my assistant jaja walking in the room.

"ms. jacobs. you have a visitor." she said looking down at the ipad in her hand.

"what do you mean? i'm not expecting anybody today.." i drifted off saying while checking my schedule.

it was the same as usual which made me scrunch my face at the paper.

"uhm.. let this "visitor" up." i was skeptical but i also safe, this place was packed with cameras and i also had weapons in my drawers, taped under my desk and in my right leg, i always carried a taser since of who my baby father was.

jaja left the room and came back shortly with a familiar face that made me mentally roll my eyes.

i huffed then gave jaja the look that she could leave.

"yes?" i asked von as he sat down in the chair in front of my desk.

after that "altercation" with misharron we barely spoke especially after legacy and i splitting up.

"damn who shitted in yo cereal this morning?" he asked mugging. but quickly fixed it once he saw my snap my eyes off my computer desktop to him.

"dayvon please tell me what you need or probably want from me before i have that wonderful bodyguard escort you out of my office and also at least 78ft away from me" i said with a warm smile.

"alright alright, damn legacy always want the mean ones" he mumbled. "anyway, yo i'm tryna hook asian up with a promo with you and yo lil shop you got. i know you and ha got.. issues but look at it this way folks, you and her together could be big. if yall put yall petty ass differences aside" he said trying to persuade me.

i moved my finger to hover over the security button then spoke, "does she even like me? like please with all due respect since this is my place of work and i wouldn't dare say this at work but, be fucking for real."

he sighed then continued. "she's to damn stubborn to come down here her damn self and i want her to have all the opportunities she can."

hmm.. so their opportunist.. cute.

"bye von" i said waving and continuing my work on the computer, scrolling on spreadsheets and choosing designs and hair models.

"please" he pleaded.

"no."

"please neveah, i'll do literally anything."

"okay" i said. "have misharron bring her grown ass down here and talk out our damn differences like a fucking women then we can all have a tea party and talk promos and collaborations" i said smiling.

"alright folks, you got it. i'll have her come down here" he said leaving out my office.

knew i shoulda stayed home.

________________________

1:30, my lunchbreak thank god. i exited off of the website i was using and made sure to lock my computer up. incase von tried sum shit or was plotting.

iMessage 💬
Jayda ❤️

lunch? 1:32

ofc, on me since you payed last time. 1:32

perfect 🤭, same place? (❤️)

You Loved A Message

________

i closed out of imessage then put my phone in my pocket of my black leather pants then adjusted my blouse as i pushed my chair in, grabbed my purse then left and headed towards the elevator.

______________

short chapter tonight since i'm sleepy :) but this chapter will make more sense towards the very very end of the book since i plan on ending it before 2023 (current date is oct 4th, 2023)

tbh i shoulda made neveah have serria face claim & legacy just be nle choppa then the adding celebrities woulda made more sense but i loveee adding them into books sorry. 🫠

but mmmyeah! hope you enjoyed, luv ya <3