xiv

🌼 Vote if you want Y/n to end up with Kai.

“ let's go to sleep, my dear girlfriend.”

He smirked as he sat at the edge of bed, slowly leaning and indicating that he wasn't joking about what he said earlier. In an reflex, my legs kicked out from inside the blanket and hit his behind, making him to fall down the bed to the floor.

He broke his fall with his hands holding onto the mattress, thanks to that his face was safe but he still landed hard onto his butt and his sulking made me laugh.

If he expected me to actually get flustered and intimidated, well he's delusional.

He shot me a sharp gaze, his hand cupping his back in an attempt to ease the pain. His face showed that he's was very angry that I kicked him off the bed. He deserved it though. We're fake dating, not a real thing.

“ My bad. Does it hurt, kai? ” I faked an innocent voice, my eyes showing tinge of worry and he gritted his teeth at my sentence.

“Why bother hiding your satisfaction seeing me like this by that fake worry? It's not like I can't tell what's going on in your mind. I know you too well. ” He scoffed, dusting his white loose pants and standing up again.

“ You know me too well? ” I repeated his words and he gave a subtle nod in agreement. I threw the silky blanket aside and grabbed his hand to make him sit on the bed in front of me as an amazing idea occured to me.

“ What are you doing? ”  he demanded, but I maintained my silence, and just kept writing something down on a paper which was on the table.

“ Let's play a game. I'll ask you ten questions about me, if you can answer any eight of them correctly then it means you really know me but if you fail, then you're gonna buy me anything I ask. ” I proposed, he stood there thinking to himself for a second before giving me a subtle smirk and sitting on the bed again to face me, his eyes glimpsed at the clock and looked back at me.

“ Deal. So, what's the first question? ” He plopped his chin onto his palm, looking at me with half lidded eyes, clearly drowsy because of the tiring day but he'll get to sleep after this game. I cleared my throat before asking the first question.

“ How do I spend my weekends or days off? ” I wiggled my eyebrows, his eyebrows knitted with his eyes closed in concentration to remember anything he could to answer it. His face looked too soft like a baby who was about to fall asleep in a second.

His eyes snapped open at sound of camera clicking and his mind couldn't contemplate what happened, his eyes whipped to the camera in my hands and he held an unpleasant expression, as I just laughed at the messy look of his. This was a first picture of him in my phone, there is no way I'm deleting this. I was so lost into looking at it that I forgot we were playing the game.

I lifted my eyes from the screen to see him looking in admiration, his eyes were now fully open however they glowed like a warm fire. I expected him to argue to delete the picture because he doesn't them being taken but instead he just stared at me calmly.

“ You like reading books with coffee and muffins. Sitting in your bed all day, watching drama till late nights, and occasionally pick fights with me because I didn't knock when I entered your room. ” He phrased each word with ease and concluded with a smug smile and I covered my mouth with my hand in shock.

“ How do you know all of this? Were you spying on me, you cre—”

“ Okay, next question. ” he intervened, I huffed a little before moving onto the next question.