Chapter 1: Valentines fighting

About time, I thought, as a young 7 year old, I yearned for valentines for no reason at all, I didn't even have a valentine to be with, I guess i was just excited cause it was a holiday, and no school, I heard my mom, Rosy, get up from her bed, in the small room me,her and my dad lived in, with my brothers in the other room, Eric and Adam, both with speech difficulties, and Eric with autism, it runs in the family, and runs in the girls too, with Abby, my cousin, as proof, but they still didn't get me tested, only Eric, and they assume Adam has autism too, so onward with the day, I guess my mom didn't notice I was already awake, but she tried to wake me up anyway, "Get up, it's Valentine's Day!, I got up , changed in the restroom and went outside, it wasn't much, only concrete floor and a garage from what you could see, my family was setting up a party , it was the same type of thing every time on most holidays, a tall white tent put up, not covering the sides, and a plastic table in the middle, with matching plastic chairs, except not in the best condition, spider webs under the chairs and table, and the edges covered in dirt, with paper pink and magenta decorations for Valentine's Day,  not much, but I was used to it, after a bit, it was ready, around this time, my dad walked out, he was not good looking at all, had hair but looked almost bald but his hair was dark black so you could notice it, he had a bad looking circular face, didn't fit him at all, he wore glasses and he was a nerd,  with a skinny physique with fat in all the wrong places,( don't call me rude now, what he does later on gives a reason for all the bad things I listed instead good), I ,sadly, had some resemblance to him, but also my mom, so I had some difference, I preferred him over my mom for some reason, she didn't do anything to me either, he just manipulated me I guess, he walked outside, started fixing things and I went back inside,  I didn't pay attention to anything else until my cousins arrived, Valerie, Abby, and Jose, oldest-youngest order, I fought with Abby a lot back then, which I shouldn't have,  but I did, it was a fight for attention, we were both the little girls of the family, so we needed to do things to get higher up on the love chart than the other, but things were getting better, anyway I just spent the day playing with my cousins, or i was going to, it was near the stairs I saw my parents fight for the first time, I didn't understand why they were fighting but it was getting worse , their words got blurrier  and blurrier, and I thought it was best to leave outside for a bit, my cousins were out anyway, the day ended the same though, but I could tell this was the start of something, something scary, bad, and long.