1

-NARRATOR-

it's been a few months and it's almost Christmas time for skz. they've released a new album a few months ago (MAXIDENT) and it was a major success. their newest album: skz-replay is coming out soon too. let's see what our favourite boys hyunjin and felix are up to...

-FELIX-

"hyunjin, no." I tell hyunjin when he attempts to eat a christmas cookie early.

"whyyyy?"

"you know you have to wait until christmas to eat it! patience, jinnie." he puts the cookie down and comes over to me. he hugs me from behind and rests himself on me. I could get used to this.

"HELLO BITCHES" jisung screamed in the tone of the cl song as he barged into the living room unannounced.

"YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK HOLY MOLY!" I scream at him. he just laughs in my face and comes over to me and hyunjin. he sees us being all lovey and summons minho to the room. as soon as jisung calls, minho arrives as if he was teleported. ah, I see what's happening here: jisung wants a "talent show" thing? this man is insane-

I go over to the mini speaker we had beside us and hooked my phone up to it. I played "DICE" by NMIXX. I grab hyunjin and start dancing with him using our own choreo. it was so fun and amazing. I was literally in my own world with hyunjin when we were dancing. I felt like nobody else mattered, only us two. I loved that feeling and it was short-lived as the song ended sooner than we wanted it to. 

the next song to play was "monster" by Irene and seulgi from red velvet. this song was such a bop and I feel like me and hyunjin could be more expressive and "intimate?" in this song, I guess. jisung and Minho were literally just frozen in their positions, staring at us dancing and having the time of our lives. 

jisung then pulls out flashcards filled with jokes and pick-up lines to pull on minho. some of them work, most fail, but in the end, it was fun seeing him being flirty for once! then, both us couples just sat down and chatted with each other for a bit. 

i go over to the fridge and pull out ingredients for my signature brownies. hyunjin gasps in excitement and starts acting like a 5-year-old girl after she gets her nails done for the first time. i giggled. hyunjin excitedly ran over and started helping me bake. in the meantime, minsung were on their phones waiting "patiently" for the brownies. hyunjin was helping me a lot and with both of us working on them, we managed to finish a lot earlier than i usually do by myself. 

when i placed the brownies on the table, i looked at hyunjin and he dove into the brownies before anyone else could. he's that crazy about my brownies! well, i can't blame him, they are good. 

"GUYS I MADE BROWNIES!" i yell to the others upstairs and in other rooms. they rush over and dig in but less extreme than hyun. of course they love the brownies, who doesn't love my brownies? 

-NARRATOR-

(a/n: i find it easier to write in third person)

the members finish all of felix's brownies in one sitting. 

"tHe FlAvOuRs ArE mElTinG oN mY tOngUe" jokes jisung. the others laugh. hyunjin and felix exit the room and go upstairs to their own. obviously, since they still don't share a room, they have to stay in one or the other's room. they change into some more comfortable clothes like oversized hoodies and baggy, sweatpant-like jeans. they jump onto the bed and lay on top of each other, with felix on the bottom and hyunjin on the top. this is how they would always lay down and chill. this was their signature position. they called it to "felix pillow" and the "stack". the names are pretty self-explanatory. they were just scrolling through tiktok and youtube shorts to try find interesting videos and information or things like that. other times, they would read a book together (mainly coraline) or watch a movie. 

"im tiredddd! lets sleep now, yongbokkie" hyunjin complains as he rolls off felix onto tje bed beside him.

"fine then. goodnight jinnie. sweet dreams." felix smiles and cuddles hyunjin tightly they drift off to sleep together and wake up in the same exact position, oddly enough.

"mmm, what time is it?" felix asks in his deeper-than-ever and raspy morning voice, which hyunjin really liked. 

"7:30am, too early for me." hyunjin replies. he closes his eyes again and snuggles up to felix. they sleep for another 2 hours before being woken up by felix's alarm, which was domino intro, scaring the living hell out of them.

"OH MY GOD I THINK I JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK!" hyunjin says dramatically, clenching his chest with his fist. he pants and breathes heavily as felix sits up in the bed.

"oh don't be so dramatic! it's our own song, chill." felix smiles, "OW my neck! ok that's a bed neck cramp. why, oh, why did it have to happen to me, at this very moment?"

"haha. sucks to suck. i'll go get some ibuprofen and that one oil thing we bought once to soothe your neck." and hyunjin left to get the medicine. this is not how they wanted to start their day, but what else could they do? sit there and let felix be in pain? no, hyunjin wanted to help his sunshine heal faster. they knew the pain would disappear within the course of the day, but they were taking precautions just to be safe. 

a few hours later, everything was back to normal and the group had a promotional photoshoot coming up the next day. they all had to prepare their outfits and all the props beforehand, so everything was easier for them later. 

the day soon arrived and stray kids were gathering all their things and preparing themselves physically and mentally for the photoshoot. felix and hyunjin, well, let's just say they had other plans for that morning...