{ Rules }

Hihihi! It's me again! Here's the rules ;

1-) Please make sure to you watched the videos and check out the fandom. Im not going to explain someone what's my pride and how to RolePlay etc.

2-) Please be kind! Okay okay, your a 'baddie' but please make sure to be kind and use "thanks" or/and "please". Don't order someone to do something. You are not the host, remember??

3-) Duh! Please be realistic! Do you ever seen a neon pink lion? Uh i dont know you but i dont! Also please make realistic names, dont make Chocolatejump or something- its kinda uh weird and stupid- also use your favorite my pride character as password.

4-) Okay let's talk about LGBTQ+, i am bisexual but i am not going to make trans lions in this roleplay, i know nothing is bisexual too. But i dont wanna really gays or lesbians in a pride. In a pride, there can be only 3 lions with sexualities. So ask me first. And i dont mind about no pride lions. They can be gay or lesbian etc.

5-) Don't control someone's oc's! Be creative and make yours.

6-) Don't kill someone without permission. Also about no-mane attacks. You need to get perm from the mane of the Pride, if they say no ask me, if i say no please stay as no-mane.

7-) Everyone can have 10 oc's! 

8-) Dont do adult jokes. This is really important, i am welcoming 12+ People so they may be uncomfortable with these jokes or anything 18+

9-) Don't : *he bited and killed the mane.*

Do : Sky looked at the mane who id sleeping. He hoped that the mane are not hear or smell him. He slowly approached the mane and jumped on him. Sky's claws we're inside of the shocked mane's fur. The mane roared and tried to attack but he was  to late. Sky make the last bite and the mane's dead body was on the ground with all the bloods around him.

10-) Bruh. Yeah we accept 12+ people but it don't mean we are 'soft'. Lions are killing them cruelly and I'm not mad do this. And if you are not okay with blood or anything... uh how you watched My Pride..? Lol!

11-) Audition needed for Hunt-Chief and Mane, but wait me for to tell you "Audition". So p

Do you still have questions on your head ? Okay please chat here so i can see! —>

Do i forget something to add ? Okay make sure to tell me it at here! —>