.30.

Savannah, Georgia
A'Kees Love

I stared at nothing in particular as I sat on my grannies couch. I had been over here for days, not answering phone calls, just thinking.

"This nigga still walking round with his lip to the floor." Keem laughed.

"Don't start with that damn boy, leave him alone." My granny came in swatting Keem away

"Thank you, Granny." I said sniffling.

"Boy, what you crying for? This is your fault."

I mugged her

"I'm knowing Granny. I can't do anything to fix it."

"At least you know.' She said as she walked off.

I'm so tired of this, tired of feeling like this, I know I messed up. I already feel bad enough and for them to keep clowning me about it is making me feel worse."

"Alright Granny, I'm out." I said as I walked out the door.

I hopped in my car and made my way to Tori's apartment.

"Who is it?"

"Kees."

"You come to pick Ky up?"

"No, I came to talk to you."

"For what?" She laughed.

"Cause I miss you. I cant sleep right and im not eating anymore."

"Oh."

"Hey Kees." Ky said as she came in the living room.

"Hey KyKy." I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Can we just try one more time, I know you miss me."

" I dont though." She stopped him from saying anymore.

Realization was kicking in for A'Kees. He was finally starting to understand that she really didn't want anything to do with him.

"Huh, so youre really done, after everything."

"Yes, after everything."

"I have gotten into it with numerous bitches over yo ass and for what? For you to do me wrong anyways. Im over it and over you."

"You must got you a new nigga."

"I do actually. you should leave before he gets over here." She said, ushering me towards the door.

"Really?" Is all I could say.

"Absolutely."

I made my way out the door, turning my phone off as I got in the car.

The drive home made me realize a lot of things. i cant chase her anymore, its obvious she doesnt want me anymore, my true happiness gone for 10 minutes with some broad.

I pulled in my driveway and put my car in park.

I need a drink

1 drink turned into 5. 5 turned into 10.

Before I knew it, i was writing a suicide letter.

To Tori.

My love, my angel. I'm sorry I couldn't be what you needed. If I could take back what I did, I would, but i cant. I see you're doing fine without me. You don't even smile when you see me. I hate not being around you like how I used to, you soothe me. I cant forget about my baby, ky. I love her so much. You two were my family. Tell my granny, I loved her but I couldn't take it anymore. Nobody around me helped me feel better. I know its my fault and I know I'm making your life harder, so I'm going to eliminate me out the situation. This guilt is eating me alive. I'm sorry again.