A nice suit

"Reki, we've been to so many stores. We're never gonna find something that suits me", I said with a defeated voice. It's been hours..

"Alright, I've got an idea", Reki started, "follow me"

I looked at him confused as he grabbed my arm and led me out of the store. "Reki, why is this so important to you?", I asked him. "Well, I told everyone that we needed to be dressed fancy and all. Can't let you walk in with regular jeans", he replied. "This way", he said as he pointed.

~~~

"Reki.. we can't afford this..",I told him looking at a way overprized costume store. I know we haven't even entered, but I could feel myself loosing money by looking at the store. And I don't even have a job!

"You said that we hadn't found anything that suits you. Even tho I don't think that's true, what better then an actual suit!", he said smiling again. "Reki.. again.. I can't afford something like this.". "No, but we can rent one", he then said. I looked at him confused. "You can what?", I asked him. "A suit!", He said as he pulled me into the store.

Reki instantly went to the counter and asked if they also rented suits for my size. And to my surprise, they did?

Reki explained to the women behind the counter what the occasion was for and I could swear I heard him say Miya a few times. But I just let it all happen.

The women nodded and walked to the back probably to get me something.

As she came back, she laid out a suit over the counter and spoke up. "Hunter, was it?", she asked. "Y.. yes, it is", I said awkwardly as I moved foreward to the counter as well. "Try this on, I'm sure Miya will love this", she said. I instantly glared at Reki. Reki started scratching the back of his head giving me an awkward smile. "Yes, thank you. I'll try it on.."

I grabbed the suit of the counter and walked it with me to a changing room.

When closing the curtain, I could clearly hear Reki and the saleswoman talk. As I changed into the suit and shoes, Reki was practically laying out my full lifes story since we met. And how proud he was for behing here right now. I rolled my eyes and focussed on trying out the suit.

After putting on the shoes lastly, I looked in the mirror. I adjusted a few things before wanting to step out.

 I adjusted a few things before wanting to step out

(That's the suit that was layed out for him)

I stepped out and instantly noticed the look on Reki's face. Eyes widened and mouth open. The sales woman walked towards me and adjusted my collar and tie. She went down my chest and legs with her hands to make sure everything looking the way it was supposed to.

"So, what do you think?", I asked Reki. But Reki was apparantly at a loss for words. His expression suddenly chamged to a cheeky smile. "Miya's gonna love this for sure. We'll take it!". "I.. thought this way for my birthday dinner..", I said to Reki. "Oh yes for sure! That's what I mean". The woman laughed a bit and walked towards the counter. "Change back into your own clothes and I'll give you a bag to take it with. Makes sure to bring in back tomorrow before 12. We'll clean it for you so you don't have to do that.

~~

I walked out the store with Reki next to me holding something I could wear for tonight. "Okey, so there are a few things we need more before turning back", Reki said. "What do you mean, we've got what we came for, right?".

"Well, I was thinking. And stay with me please for a second. What about a fake tattoo!". "What?! You stupid?!", I replied. "No listen! Sleeves rolled up, a watch around your wrist and a tattoo coming from under the suit. You can wear a necklace and we'll put some wax in your messy hair!", he said ruffling my hair. "Jeez Reki.. I didn't know you were such a stylist..".

"I.. I didn't know either.. but I like it so you're my first test person!", Reki started, "now lets go. We don't have much time left!".

~~~~

We were back home and I was preparing to go out with Reki. We would meet Miya and Langa at the restaurant. I looked in the mirror and adjusted my collar and tie again as how the woman in the store did. I made sure my blouse what tucked into the pants and the sleeves rolled up just ebough to show half of the tattoo. I looked in the mirror again and noticed I actually like it a bit to much, the tattoo..

 I looked in the mirror again and noticed I actually like it a bit to much, the tattoo

(Tattoo on Hunters arm)

I might get one later in life for real.. I put on the watch Reki gave me and put the necklace on below my blouse.

I have to say, Reki does have a thing for fashion I guess. He always looks rather messy, I didn't know he had it in him.

"Hunter, are you Ready?", Reki said as he almost stormed into my room. A big smile appeared on his face as he looked at me up and down, and..

"Yeah, Miya will fall for you all over again", Reki suddenly spoke up

"Yeah, Miya will fall for you all over again", Reki suddenly spoke up. "We're going out for dinner! That's all", I said angrily. "Yeah yeah, you're right. Let's go downstairs. Mom will bring us to the restaurant by car. And I already asked her if it would be okey if Miya stayed over for the night and she said yes", Reki said as he winked. Before I could react, he walked out of my room. I suddenly heard Reki shout again.

"See you downstairs!"