◖ 𝟮 𝗬𝗮𝗼𝗶'𝘀 ◗ (𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉)

sometimes i judge the story too short so i combine it with another one •

⚠︎︎ 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 !𝘀𝗲𝘅!⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎ 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⚠︎︎

___________________________________
Story nº 1
Confusing morning
___________________
Bottom!Lloyd x Top!Kai
[𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁]

   _Lloyd_

𝟾:𝟺𝟻 𝙰.𝙼
The sun was slowly starting to come back, the coulds getting a peach color, morning birds singing, the world was starting to make up, I  woke up by the sunlight that started to reach my face.

My head hurt..
I dont feel my legs anymore,
I had a strange feeling over my body, a painful feeling around my lower area. I dont even feel my clothes anymore, i sighed and sat up, with pain on my back. I rubbed my eye and felt something crusty on my cheek, i wiped it off and yawned loudly. As my eyes started to   get used to the light, i realised i was naked, i felt like i sweated a lot yesterday.
My neck felt weard, it didn't hurt like the rest of my body but it felt...wet ?

Looking around me, i realised i wasn't in my room. The room i was in has the same traditional style with modern touches, there was a sword with red details laying next to the door, different dildos on the bed and floor, couple of shurikens stuck in the walls and the Bed was slight larger, the white sheets were extremely messy. I could also see a pack of cigarettes laying on the nightstand, this is clearly not my room.

I saw a bump next to me on the bed, like something or someone was laying next to me.
I grapped the blanket and quickly pulled it up, to see
. . . . .

Kai. . .
He was naked, his head rested on my side, his arms wrapped around the lower part of my chest and his legs wrapped around mine, He have nails marks on his back and his neck has Pink marks all over it.

I don't remember anything of last night.. Only blurry memories of moaning noises.. If i remember.. we were alone yesterday.. and drunk.. did we ??

i felt him moving next to me as he started to wake up
"Lloyd..?" He said with a morning voice as He sat next to me "did you sleep well ?" He asked softly and stretched his arms, "I-i... Kai... did we do what i think we did ?" I spoke, completely ignoring his question.
"i.. y-yeah.." his fist holding tightly the sheets, he was nervous

"i...im sorry Lloyd i should have controled myself, we were drunk and just... when i brought ourself home, something told me to...b-but i—" he stuttered while looking down, Kai never stuttered unless it was something that made him extremely uncomfortable.

"I.. n-no dont be sorry" i smiled at him and hugged him, "i..liked it.." i don't remember yesterday, and the only thing i woke up with was pain but i don't want him to think it was rape, he's my first actual boyfriend after all...

He chuckled at my response, reassured and smiling. He hugged back and placed his hand on top of my hair, brushing them with his fingers, "i love you.. ", "i love you too Kai..a lot" we smiled and leaned for a small kiss on the lips, and another one,"guess we were both not ready for this...heh' " he added nervously,
we clearly weren't ready.
"Agh- all my body hurts.. i dont think i will be moving much today.." i said as i placed my hand on my back and rubbed it. "Dont worry i'll carry you today if you want" he said with a wink, i giggled and hugged him again.