New character! Mr. Wood

Book

Night of The Living Dummy

How You Meet
I was wondering around, seeing a dummy in the middle of a house being built. The house wasn't complete, I walked over to it. Looking at it.
(Pretend it wasn't destroyed)
I picked it up "Who would throw you away?" I kept inspecting it. Eventually I decided to take it with me home.

You
If you can't come up with a name: Jillian
Middle name: Ida
Height: 4'5
Weight: 117Ib
Eyes: Icy blue, long eyelashes
Hair: Tawny brown hair
Accessories: striped knee high socks
Age: 19
Extra: Enjoys wrestling, extremely sarcastic, helpful, perfectionist, team player, leader, loves Disney films, enjoys reading, in college studying medicine, a tattoo of a bookshelf is on her lower back, has glasses, introvert, compassionate, generous, enjoys painting, enjoys golf.
If you can't come up with a last name: Reed
IQ: 140
Job: Detective
Pronouns: Cis, she/her
Nicknames: Jyll, Jill
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

Your Backstory
She grew up in middle class, being raised by her father after her mother left her. Her mother left when she was 4, leaving her with emotional trauma. Her father had remarried when she was 6. Leaving her with 3 step siblings. She has 1 biological sister. Her sister is older then her. Her biological sister, Ariel. Her sister being 6 when their mother left, they don't get along. For her stepsiblings, the oldest is Kian. Her and Kian grew up in separate homes, but Kian met her a lot, she looks up to him. He was 25 when he met Y/n (Jillian). The second step sibling, Halle. Her and Halle grew up in separate homes but get along well. Halle was Y/n's (Jillian's) age when she met Y/n (Jillian). And the final step sibling, Taylor. Her and Taylor grew up in separate homes but saw each other often. Taylor was 14 when she met Y/n (Jillian).

Sexuality
Pansexual, mono

Human or Monster?
Monster
Devil (like the actual devil)
What you look like in your monster form:
Age: over 100000+, human age is 19
Info: You still have your high intelligence, energetic, you're incredibly beautiful, horns, tail, wings, can see in the dark.
Skin/body: Somewhat transparent, a half moon crest on your chest near your boob, you have a purple tongue, dog like teeth, you're also kind of blood and metal colored, hard to kill.
Clothes: Corset, sometimes you switch to your devil form and have a suit on.
Eyes: Pink, you have 1 eye on your forehead and have your two just like in your human form, you have no pupils.
Height: 5'10
Face: Tear-streaked cheeks

What Song(s) You Are
Moment - Vierre Cloud
Something about you - eyedress
Dandelions - Ruth B
NO - Megan Trainor
Comfort Chain - instupendo

Your Aesthetic
Wormpop

What Song(s) Are You Part 2
Who is She? - I Monster
Backstabber - I Monster
Below The Surface - Griffinilla
Dumb Dumb - Mazie