🤍-Normal Days At The Cafe- 1 -🤍

[KARS POV]

It was a perfectly normal day in the Pillar Cafe, we were working hard to do stuff some customers would leave tips for us and they would compliment our food and us.

" Make me anything! " A customer said " Anything? " I asked him " Anything at all! With any drink that'll go with it! " he said " Alright. " I said while walking to the kitchen. " one chocolate boba and some chocolate cake. " I said " Ok! " Santana said while taking the cake then making the boba " Esidisi, take orders with me " I demanded and he did what I said we took peoples orders while Santana made them all and wamuu well he did work in the kitchen, take orders, take the trash out, basically do a lot of things around her but of course I was in charge. " What time is it? " I asked while cleaning some tables with wamuu " 8:15 Esidisi said while looking at the time " Santana I need you to lock the front door since you have the keys " I told Santana and he did so.

I took my roller-skates off and put my normal shoes on and rest did the same " We need to get back to the house " I told them all and we walked back. We were finally able to walk in the sun and I loved watching the sunrise and sunset so did the rest but i didn't let them see that in me. Santana could sometimes leave at night to see the moon and stars. He was basically the child of the group. I sat on my violet bed, it was silky smooth.

[SANTANAS POV]

' I'm going to watch the sunset and moon today ' I thought as I left the building to watch the sunset I sat down on the concrete. The sunset was amazing I wonder why the sunsets so pretty? " Hello.. are you ok? " a unfamiliar voice called out I turned my head to see a girl she had wonderful h/c flowing down, her eyes a e/c shinning and she seemed to be quite concerned for me I simply just nodded she was pretty I stood up and walked to her " pre.. tty " I tried to speak

[??? POV]

" pre.. tty " The large man let out.. ' pretty? ' I thought my checks warming up from the comment " Well thank you! " I said smiling softly the man had redish hair, two black horns and he wore this black turtle neck and some jeans that looked a little bit baggy. " Santana you've been out he- " A man with yellowish hair said " Whos this? " The man says while looking at the other one with a face that said ' What are you doing? ' " I'm Y/n " I said " Okay. Well we'll be on our way then. " the one with yellow hair said.

[WAMUUS POV]

" Why were you hanging out with a human? " I said and then walked away " pretty. " I heard him say but couldn't really tell ' Y/n. ' I thought to myself it was a nice name but..

Ugh.

[KARS POV]

It was now somewhere near 8 o'clock and we open up at 9 so I got ready for today and I realised the others were already ready. I walked over to the cafe and unlocked it I got the roller skates on and cleaned the cafe a bit until it was 8:57am. I then opened the door and waited, it wasn't long until people came because apparently were a really popular cafe around here and some people would come all the way from a different Country just to eat at out cafe we also got lots of tips.

" Hey Santana we need a strawberry milkshake " I heard wamuu say i saw someone at a table waiting. " Hello, what is your order? " I asked the girl had H/c hair and her eyes a e/c shade. She was quite pretty but that didn't matter. " oh I'll have the.. cherry pie and a chocolate milkshake please . " she said her voice was soft.. " Alright. " I said then I leave to tell Santana " One cherry pie and one chocolate milkshake made perfectly " I said to Santana and Santana gave me a look and then i pointed outside to the girl " Y../n.. " he said and I looked at him " You know her? " I asked he just said " Kin..da " I looked surprised " Come on! Let's get to work! " I said and I walked out realising it's only her in the cafe I didn't realise how dark it was it was sunset we close at 8 and it's 8:46pm. That's ok we'll finish her order and then we'll leave ok ok.

I grabbed her order and gave her the milkshake and cherry pie " Here you go " I said while a small smile came on my face ' shit what's happening why am I smiling at a Human?! ' I thought as I walked away but before I walked after I heard a quiet " Thank you " I looked back to see her smiling she was cut- damn it i mean she looked pretty like any other human I've met. " Wamuu! " I called from the kitchen " Yes Lord Kars? " he asked " I need you and Esidisi to clean the kitchen right now " I said while walking away " on it " wamuu said.

The girl was still there but she was finished it looked like she was staring out the window. I looked out the window to see the street lights on ' at this time? ' I questioned to myself but the more I stared the more beautiful it got. I snapped out of the staring and walked over to her and realised she snapped out too. She had some whipped cream on her cheek so I stood infront of her and I towered her. I bent down a bit and got my thumb and got the whipped cream off and I swear I saw her blush a bit but I couldn't tell. I stared into her beautiful e/c eyes for a while until moved out of her way and let her leave. For some reason it looked like she was hesitant to leave but she did. " So how's you and your girlfriend? " I turned around to see Esidisi. " She's not my girlfriend and I just met here don't be stupid! " I said to him a bit aggressively " Love at first sight " He said and then walked away and I left out a groan of annoyance.

I then heard loud knocks on the front door. " Ugh! What now? " I asked myself while walking up to the door and opening it " Were clos- " I said but was cut off but the man behind the door " Muda. " he said under his breath and pushed pass me somehow " were closed dumbass! Didn't you hear me?! " I asked getting pissed off with this unknown person he sat down in a set " Get me a coffee and we need to talk! " the man said and I got my hand into a fist.

——————————————————————🤍
1167 words ~

Tuesday 6th October 2022 ~

21:18pm ~

my eyes hurt. I deleted the kakyoin one btw. Sorry 😢