Part 1: The Costume

Story 1: The costume

Amelia and her friend Emma are getting ready for a Halloween party tonight and are on their way to get costumes.

"We have to look hot" Emma said, "Like really hot. Make all the boys wet type of hot".

Amelia laughed and rolled her eyes, as they walked into the store.

"You have got to get laid tonight" Emma said.

"Emma!" Amelia yelled as Emma walked up to a store clerk, and asked her to take them to the area where they keep the 'sexy costumes'.

Amelia turned bright red from the embarrassment.

"Come this way" the clerk said.

In the back. It was full of costumes...way to sexy for Amelia's taste, most of them would imply she wear them almost naked!

"I don't know Emma...this isn't quite my style" Amelia says.

"Oh don't be a baby. Look! This one isn't revealing" she says as she pulls out a latex costume with a weird blow up setting for a baby bump.

"You should totally wear this! You'll look like a sexy mama"

"I don't know..."

"Come on try it on!"

"Fine"

Amelia walked to the changing room and put it on, it was so tight as the latex fit her perfectly making her butt look really good. Amelia look at her petite body as the latex accentuated her small curves.

"Wow!" Emma yelled, "Let's see it with the bump!"

She pressed the button as the fake belly began to fill up with some kind of mixture that sounded like water but was light as air...first looking like a small gut or a bloated belly. 'This feels so weird', Amelia thought as she looked in the mirror, pressing down on the squishy gut as it gushed and squeaked in the latex suit. The belly continued to fill, gurgling and rounding into a baby bump, shiny and full and super round.

Amelia felt a shiver as cold breeze passed them. She felt light headed and super weird, looking at her body in this latex suit with a bump, but she had to admit she looked good. She rubbed the belly and let out a whisper of a moan "This feels kinda good..."

"That's what I'm talking about" said Emma. "Look! I can wear this fairy costume and be your "baby's" 'Fairy Godmother' "

They laughed as they payed and left for the party.

As Emma drove, Amelia continued to feel weird, in a horny kind of way...maybe it was the suit? It was kinda tight and hot...she panted as sweat dripped from her forehead.

"Can you turn the air up?" She told Emma, as she continued to pant at the heat of the suit. She moaned as she rubbed her tender breast, stiff as rocks in the latex.

While she was distracted, they began to grow ever so slowly.

Her once A cup breast expanded to a firm B as her nipples began to poke out of her suit...small dots, that slowly began to protude more and more...

She rubbed her hard nipples tenderly as her breast grew tighter and tighter in the suit until they could not grow any more and were a decently sized C cup with sharp nipples that stuck out like ballpoint pens.

She continued to rub them in a circular pattern, she could feel herself get wet as her belly began to gurgle and she felt so so weird but sooo hot as she pressed down on her breast with one hand and her belly with the other. Her fake belly feeling a little tight as she patted it, looking for her belly button under the thick liquid under the latex, leaving a deep indent in the suit as she felt herself under it...

"Everything alright?" Emma asked, "Seems a little cold over there..." she said, glancing at Amelia's perky breast.

"My boobs just feel really heavy for some reason" Amelia said, trying to pull the zipper down on her latex suit, but it was stuck. "Can't seem to budge out of this suit..." she mumbled as they arrived at the party.

Once she got out of the car, her stomach rumbled indicating hunger.

"Oof, I should probably get something to eat" she said. "See you in a bit" she waved as she dashed to the food table.

There was everything you would think to see at a Halloween party: chocolate, candy, cake, brownies...

Amelia wasted no time, she had never felt hunger like this before.

She stuffed her face with food, barely chewing as she swallowed the candy whole. She ate and ate without realizing what this was doing to her body....

Her inflated belly had just only been set at 4 months pregnant, but slowly it began to grow, as hissing noises could be heard.

Amelia's belly began to feel heavier as she had to hold on to the table for support. She looked down to see her belly slowly inflate, 'Oh Emma, what have you done with that remote' she thought to herself.

'But...if this was Emma, how come I can feel this?' She tought as she groaned, holding her belly as it swelled past 8 months pregnant and she felt so so heavy and full as her belly sloshed and she could barely keep her balance.

"Hey sexy mama" a boy said, "wanna dance?" He asked Amelia, looking at her belly.

"Sure" she said, maybe this will distract her from her discomfort.

"You know" he said, while entering the dance floor "I kinda have a thing for expecting mothers...I think having a big round belly is really hot" he said as he stroked her protruding belly.

"I'm sorry...it's not real, it's part of the costume..." Amelia said.

"Well, as long as I get to dance with a sexy mama I'm all for it" he said as he pulled her in close.

Their bodies grinding against each others to the rhythm of the music.

Amelia moaned as he pressed on her belly, she felt so good she didn't even notice that her belly button was poking out of her latex suit...

He grabbed her waist and thrust to the beat as her belly jiggled and she leaned into him.

"Your a a good dancer" she mumbled as her rubbed her belly and held her tighter than before.

"Ohhh" she groaned as he placed her on a table and began to tickle her pussy.

She throbbed at the touch and leaned back, rubbing her belly as he continued to play with her down there.

She was feeling herself and was so entranced that she barely noticed the kicks that began to come from her belly.

It seemed that the fake belly had merged with her real one and she truly was pregnant and ready to burst as her belly had finally grown to nine months.

As she stroked her belly she pushed down and finally realized this was her. This was truly her real belly. But it was too late as her water broke and splashed all over the floor.

"Wait I thought you weren't really pregnant"

"I'm not!! Well I don't think I am...oh my God, what is happening to me!!!" Amelia yelled as she felt her first contraction.

"It has been a wonderful night, but I must leave now she said" as she rushed to the bathroom.

"Emma!! Where have you been!!" Amelia yelled.

"Just had to pee...chill...what happened to you? You look like a train wreck"

"I....ughh...need your help" she groaned under the pain as she laid on the floor panting as the contractions got closer and closer.

"Don't have time to explain...but I think I'm about to give birth..."

Emma looked on horrified but quickly tried to help Amelia out of her costume but the zipper wouldn't budge any higher than the groin area, leaving just enough space for the coming baby.

"Ahhhh" Amelia yelled "The baby is coming!"

The boy from the party walked in to see how Amelia was doing, as babies cries could be heard from the hall.

"So you are a sexy mama!" He yelled, "right on...Happy Halloween!"