58

𝙸𝚉𝙰𝙰𝙺 "𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙲𝚈" 𝚂𝙼𝙸𝚃𝙷
𝙱𝚄𝙵𝙵𝙰𝙻𝙾 𝙽𝚈 📍
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟿 🌃

"so when you gon do it?" tj asked as he passed me back the backie, the shit wasn't a roach yet but it was clip which made me sigh

"man.. ion know. i want it to mean sum tho. we been through a lot not gon hold you. i want her to know i grew up. ian that lil nigga from the hairstore. i own houses, i run a business, i'm about to leave the streets and focus on my family i mean bro.. i'ma grown ass man" i spoke thinking about the future moment.

"long as you keep it a b. don't fuck up, especially not now. gain her trust and respect before you do it, you know how she be. and she grew up too. she focused on her kids and her business as well keep that in mind. don't be a distraction but also don't be so distant to the point she get fed up. don't loose ha bra. i lost yo sister and been fucked ever since. having a kid with someone don't mean a damn thing, shorty won't even look my way twice in public" tj said looking out the window.

"i know bra.. i'm keeping her. her ass in deathrow she really don't got no choice." i said nonchalantly.

"man you wild" tj laughed.

"alright that's the signal, yo load that shit up!" i said rolling down the window yelling to the workers.

hearing cars start and trunks pop along with my own i knew it was time, my final lick with gangnem.

i hopped out the truck with tj, cameron & savvy and broke the back window of the house of the niggas we was robbing.

they dumb as hell for having they supply inches away from where they sleep.

we unlocked the door by reaching our hand in thru the window and twisting the door open and crept in. this was my murder, if we got caught its on me and i knew that.

before i marry neveah and actually start my life i wanna end the nigga who keep tryna fuck it up.

i crept into jamal bedroom and hovered over him as he slept so peacefully.

i took out my gun and pistol whipped him awake.

"bitch ass nigga, get up! you ruined my fucking life! you fucked my babymother, killed my girlfriend parents before i even met her, ou i fucking hate you! you tried to kill me! and you killed our fucking mother!" i said inbetween hits. he was bleeding and screaming in agony.

i didn't care especially after all the shit he did.

he's the reason why nana hate's me.

because i didn't tell neveah that he killed they parents in that crash. it was him.

it was all him.

everything!

"s-stop!!" he screamed in pain as blood covered the bed sheets and his face.

"i been waiting to do this since birth twin brother." i said as i pulled the trigger letting the bullet fly into the center of his head.

he ruined so much shit for me it's unbelievable.

___________________

AT HOME

"and they lived happily ever after" i said closing the book as iyus and noah slept peacefully on my chest. i'm lowkey mad they stayed up till i got home just so i could read to them since neveah was too tired to.

even tho jamal was my twin i enjoyed seeing our face be bashed with a gun and my bare hands so i can be assured that my kids sleep peacefully every night.

______