I an not normal.

"Ugh" Nora says. When her pencil gets small she's always annoyed. This time she was writing for a cause. "I just wanna write these stupid notes with this stupid pencil, why does this have to happen! For once I actually want to share my feelings but nope, your not normal sorry." She said with frustration. She wrote in her best handwriting (so they could read it.) "I'm sorry if it's disappointing or you hate me after this but... I like girls." She wrote individual letters to each person she knew.
                The next day 🌅
  "Alright, now all I have to do is tell the girl I've had a crush on this whole summer that I like her. Shouldn't be too hard." But it was hard and it didn't turn out good. She walked up to her slowly. "Hey uhm, well this is hard to say but I like you. And I know you probably-." She was cut off by the girl. "No need to tell me more you're not normal get away." The girl answered.
     By this time Nora's heart was already split in two. It was the end of summer so she wouldn't see this girl again. So she thought. -The End
                       Hi guys, this is the author it's a short episode today but it's really late. I'll try to upload almost every day but I hope you enjoyed this first episode. Let me know if you have any ideas or questions.