The Other Woman

Y/N Information : She/It , Fem , Witch , Raines wife

The noises of the phone ringing infuriated her. She knew who was calling and it pained her everytime she had to listen to Raine talk to her. She knew they were friends but she couldn't help but feel as if it was more then just "Friends."

As Raine answered the phone they said the words that had turned cold, hateful in Y/N's heart. "Eda, do you need something?" Raine spoke so calmly with Eda. Why did they seem to always been anxious or simply not focused when talking to their wife. Y/N laid in the bed, pretending to sleep. "Eda, I told you. You cant just-" it was hell. Y/N felt each day like she was losing the love of her life to the owl woman. She hated the feeling of being in second place. She slowly rolled over to see Raine on the phone. "Eda. My wife is asleep, please."

It was always Eda. It was as if Y/N had been a third wheel in the relationship. In the marriage. It wasnt ever what Y/N wanted or needed. It was always. ALWAYS Eda. The owl lady, the woman she had lost her lover to. Her partner. It was as if she was the other woman. Looking in on her marriage through a foggy lens. Then words were spoken that caused Y/Ns world to crash and burn. "I love you. Go sleep." She froze, trying to prevent herself from crying.

She was the other woman.

And she hated it.

As Raine laid down, they smiled softly at Y/N, leaning over and kissing their forehead. Before laying down they whispered to Y/N. "I love you." The words seemed fake. They always had. It was unfair. She got up when she knew Raine was asleep and got dressed. Listening to Raines soft breath flood the room. And as she left she wiped the tears from her E/C eyes.