Ch~Jazlyn~

Jazlyn Tarleton 28 Pathologist. To be accurate Dr Jazlyn Tarleton. A Pathologist at New York- Presbyterian Hospital which is a non-profit academic medical centre affiliated with two Ivy League medical schools, Cornell University and Columbia University.
Located in New York Metropolitan area. As of this year, the hospital ranked second in the New York City Metropolitan area by the U.S News & World Report.

But you see even at this massive hospital. Outrageous battles can occur. The conflicts started from a very rotten mouth. The mouth of a superior Dr who couldn't deal with her junior becoming the second outstanding Pathologist in the hospital.

Jealousy is a horrifying emotion but if it were from a lover it's annoyingly cute.
Well Dr Cameron, Phoebe Cameron my superior was a very envious woman who had romantic emotions for the first outstanding pathologist in the hospital, Henry Brown.

Henry Brown 31 has short wavy hair, 5.9 tall. The typical doctor has a very good family background, a handsome face and earns a fine amount of income. Our hospital website even has a ridiculous fanbase called ' Everyday-Mr- Brown' which was led by my superior Dr Cameron. Yes. Her.

Dr Phoebe was a neurologist. 30. 5.5 ft tall the American girl with blonde straight hair was also the Hospital Director's only daughter. Her feelings for Dr Brown were known to all the Doctors, Nurses, Patients and helpers yet he was clueless about it.

Dr Brown here was not attracted to anyone. Anyone except me. ME. Should I be happy? I don't get him either.
I had already rejected him 3 times he asked me out for dinner or a date but he was a persistent guy. Every day the coffee on my table,  sweets in my lab coat pockets and lunch breaks he would come running.

The enviousness grew into resentment after she was refused. She came running to me with two other nurses. Oh yes, the high school bullying.

*SLAP*

On my face, as she smiled and without a second thought, I slapped get back.
OUCH for her.
I used 80%of my strength. Her left cheek was bright red from the slap then comes to the hair jerking and half an hour later comes the others to stop us. 3 vs 1. I was winning.

Right now I'm on my way to the Director's office. There he comes running again. After all, this commotion started from you, Mr Brown.

"Jazlyn. Are you okay?" He seems out of breath.

I groan.

"Other than my hair. I'm fine."

Shit seriously my hair looks like it was steamed 50 times and girls never pull others' hair. They hurt. Hurts more than a knife slicing you.

".... I'll be leaving for today Director. I hope I  get what I petitioned for. Well, then good day Sir."

I leave the room and yes I won.

"Jazlyn hey."
"Oh, Dr Brown."
"Look I'm sorry this happened. I wanna apologise by treating you to dinner if you wouldn't mind." He touches the back of his hair.

Nervous. He is.

"Oh I would love to"

*Ding*

                  THE BEES

That one message was it. WHAT! was all that came out of my lips. I have to leave, go to her she can't be alone tonight. Not tonight.

"I'm sorry Henry. I have to leave. Something came up."

" Jazlyn."

This was what I had feared. The time I saw Daniel with a girl. Every time with a different girl but I couldn't tell Nicollette about it. She was so happy. They were happy, it was going well where, when and why did it go all wrong?

I rush towards the parking lot. OH GOSH. I hope she's fine. I hate this.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Nicollette!" I shout.
Don't hang yourself.
Oh no she looks horrible- EH!
She looks alright.
Nicollette is right there sitting crossed leg eating pizza and chicken and drinking beer.

"Aish my ear why are you shouting?"
"You. Are you okay?"

She looks at me in surprise.
What is wrong with her?

"Me? Yeah, I'm fine. What's wrong?" Nicollette replies.

What is wrong with her? She just broke up and she's there chewing chicken an-and drinking beer. GOSH. What on earth is going on?

I AM CONFUSED.

Nicollette gestures for me to sit. I do as she signals.

"You see he-Daniel was cheating on me with my so-called assistant. I met him and then met her and dumped him and fired her. That's the story." She says as she savours her beer.

"I knew Daniel was a jerk. I hated his silly haircut."

"Really? I thought it was cute."

Nicollette offers me a can of beer.
Hah, it tastes wonderful.

"Hey." Nic starts.

"Hmm."

"How about we go somewhere? Like a vacation? Like before we die?"

Then I smiled.

" I got a short duration off from work."

"Really!"

"Uhuh, the director wanted to apologise about something and gave me a holiday of almost a month or two."

"Oh gosh. Let's go."

She smiles. Yup, she certainly is a bright soul.

I chuckle.

"Then how about we go to where the rest of them are?"

"Yes!"

She's excited I'm excited. We're finally meeting the squad after 2 years.
FINALLY BACK TOGETHER.
PERFECT.

When the squad gets complete remember it's gonna be a crazy summer.

The weirdest yet loveliest ladies are on the way.

But I didn't expect it to go this way. One word.

*SHIT*

CH~Jazlyn~END
THANK Q.