PonyboyXDallas

(I'm sorry this took me so long to actually get out, I really hope you like it! DenkiDoYouLoveMe)

Pony stumbled up the walk to the front door as he tightly held his hand against the gaping wound in his side, blood oozing through his fingers. The house was dark, which was to be expected, giving that Darry and Soda were both most likely still at work or out looking for him. He was crying softly as he stumbled into the front door, trying to open it.
"Fuck... Fuck." He hissed under his breath before he managed to pop open the front door. He slowly stepped inside, looking around as he hissed in pain. He slowly pulled his hand away and looked at the blood before he applied more pressure. 
"Darry? Is that you?" A familiar voice filled the air.
"D-Dally...?" Ponyboy choked out as he flinched when the living room light flicked on. 
"Oh man Pony..." Dallas spoke softly, stepping out of the kitchen as he saw the younger greaser. "What happened to you...?!" 
"They uh..." Pony hissed in pain softly as he stumbled forward. Dallas quickly rushed forward and caught him, holding him steady and he looked him over. The boy had a split lip, multiple bruises and was covered in a mix of fresh and dried blood. 
"Who did this to you?!" Dallas demanded.
"Couple of Socs..." Pony muttered. "I uh... I got away but not be-" He took in a sharp breath as Dallas picked him up and laid him down on the couch. 
"Sorry kid, I know this is gonna hurt but I need to stop the bleeding." Dallas spoke as Ponyboy began to see spots in his vision. "You gotta stay with me man." 
"I'm tired..." Ponyboy muttered before he eventually drifted off. 
When Ponyboy woke next he was staring at the blinding white light of the hospital room. 
He groaned softly as he sat up and looked around. "What happened? Where am I?" 
"Woah hey slow down there kiddo." Soda's voice filled the air as Pony turned to look at him. "You'd been kidnapped, jumped by a gang of rich boys who stabbed you and left you for dead after beating you for days." Pony was quiet as he just stared at him. "Dallas was a wreak, he brought you in as soon as you passed out."
"Where is he...? Where is Dal...?" Pony whispered, looking around the room. 
"He's at the house. He had to leave after he got into a fight with the doctor." Soda spoke as he brushed his little brother's hair out of his face gently. 
"I- I want Dally..." Pony muttered softly, almost embarrassed to say it out loud. 
"Okay. Let me call Darry. I'll have him bring Dallas back in." Soda spoke as he stood up, silently leaving the room.
Ponyboy sat alone in the room for what seemed like hours though it was most likely closer to 20 minutes before the door to his hospital room opened again. He looked up with soft eyes and smiled softly when he caught sight of Dallas and Sodapop. 
"I'm gonna give you two some space. I'll be back in in like 10 minutes, okay?" Soda spoke softly. 
"That works man..." Dallas muttered as Soda walked out and sat in the hall silently. "Don't ever pull a stunt like that again, do you hear me!?" 
"I'm sorry-" Ponyboy started only to get cut off as Dallas kept going.
"Do you understand how scared I was?! No of course because you never stop to think! What would I do without you, man!?"
"Dal, come on man, I said I was sor-" Pony tired again. 
"God I love you man! I can live without you! Seeing you stumble in like that, I'd never seen red like I did seeing you like that!" 
"Dallas!" Pony finally snapped, making Dallas fall silent. "I love you too." Dallas moved forward, closing the gap between them and catching his lips with his own quickly.
"Don't ever do that to me again, you hear me kid?" Dallas spoke sternly.
"I won't ever do that to you again, Dallas." Pony muttered softly as he reached up for another soft peck.