JIMMY

If the first meeting of theirs would have taken into account no one would have said these are the same people who don't wanted to get married and today, their action shows otherwise.

Jungkook had one arm on her waist, the other behind her head as she back faced him and their legs tangled into each other.

Jungkook was the one to get up first and as soon as he found themselves in such a sinful position his mind was at alert.

He hurriedly removed himself from her and sighed reminding how he had held her in his arms all night.
He did had a great sleep cuddling her.

--

"Y/N" she fall off the bed with her phone still on ears.

"Ah Park fucking Jimin! why you need to scream on the call?" she spoke getting up after kissing the floor beacuse she was shocked with Jimin's scream on the call.

"It's 8 am Y/n. You are late for shoot" y/n throw the phone on the bed and immediately ran inside the bathroom not forgetting to grab her clothes from the closet.

Jungkook was eating his breakfast prepared by his maids but looked at y/n when she was descending the stair hurriedly.

"Y/N" jungkook spoke as she was going to leave without doing her breakfast.

"Yes" she spoke in her honey laced voice as she stood in front of him.

"Eat something before you go"
"Im hungry but em late" she pouted looking at the sandwiches on his plate.

"You can take it if you want" he chuckled looking at her seeing his plate.

She shook her head but grabbed one sandwich from his plate and tossed into her mouth chewing it fastly.

He smiled watching her closely. She felt herself wanting to just kiss those lips of her husband so she did something unexpected.
He suddenly went stiff when he found a pair of lips connecting to his cheek.

"Thankyou for the sandwich. Bye!" she smirked running away in some milli seconds.

Being a little lovey dovey won't hurts!

--

"Jimmy!" she shrieked as she saw the particular male who she wanted to find as soon as she came here. But she got busy with her shoots and forgot.

Jimin smiled as he saw her through the mirror with a lady doing her hair. He said something to the lady and she handed the brush to him and he started brushing her hairs.

"So enjoyed it?" he asked playfully doing her hairs.

She gave him a glare like I would seal that pretty mouth of yours if you dare say anything filthy.

He chuckled watching her throw daggers at him through the mirror.

"Stop sulking I was just asking about your married life" Jimin exclaimed in excitement filled in his voice wanting to know something extreme happened.

"You-" she saw her phone ringing and accepting the call putting the phone on her ears.

Jimin was her manager as well as her good friend. She had a good name in the industry and everyone knows her love for her profession.

She was just perfect at her work, modeling like a perfectionist, keeping her visuals flawless as she smiled into the camera.

She was currently on her Gucci clothing shoot. Jimin was the only one who knows about her realtionship with Jeon Jungkook.

They have married on a private island with only very close people by their sides. So no news of their marriage was yet in the industry. And being a young actress, this marriage will surely affect her carrer if the truth will be out.

Jimin had saw it all. Her getting through sleepless nights, depression and many more. She had suffered enough beacuse of family as well as coming till here.

And he knows she will not let anyone destroy it. Her father was always against her profession but she left the house to become a trainee at some small company in London and there they met.

They have been really good friends who helped each other grow more and more.

Jimin appreciates her very much as he had seen through her broken self. She is truly an angel to him. She is indeed an artist not just in camera but in real life too.

He saw how she was just nineteen when they met and they find her acting gorgeous. She portrayed the characters from the depth of her heart.

Once Jimin has asked her why she chooses to become an actress, she has politely replied to him that "I am sick of my life and I just wanted to portray another character's life, feel emotions, and live a happy life I can't have"

--