Moving Day

::Bernice::

I was just stuck in my room the whole day didn't feel like moving or doing shit yeah my marriage wasn't the best but gottdam i love that man he was my first EVERYTHING i got my first tat with him we kissed in 7th grade my first real kiss and some more deep shit we did but i had to plan the funeral he always say he doesn't want us dressing in all black or depressing clothes so we're all honoring his wish and imma wear his favorite color red. So i got a red dress he pickes out for our date and i had a black pumps for dev and jayla and Daniel they all liked the color black and that's all so far... I got up and started finish packing. We've been living with my ma because of the situation and they knew our spot so yeah. Nate and drew with their dad also their mom's. And kay and her mom and Menia was moving to Florida soon after the funeral i was planning on it too. I packed everythang then refreshed up and wore my sweats and my big t-shirt right now in Chicago it was cold then a mf so yeah i put my hair in a bun and rushed downstairs to make breakfast. The most tuff part bout this is ny babies seeing them so briken tears me apart and they mostly listen to their dad but i hope i can pull this through. Woow this is really happening.

:: Brittany ::

Life sucks Life Sucks I WANT MY DADDDY BACK WHY GOD WHY DID U TAKE HIM AWAY FROM US, ME WHY?! i sobbed i don't even know what to do with my life yeah we had school today but i wasn't going and my ma understands. I think bri is hurt the most we're ALL SERIOUSLY hurt but bri omg i'm scared if she's still breathing right now.... And Kay i hope her mom's okay this is just too much I PROMISE IMMA FIND THIS BOSS AND BUST A CAP IN HIS ASS BITCH ASS NIGGA! AT A DAMMN BIRTHDAY PARTY BUT THAT'S COOL CUZ IMMA COME FOR HIS FAMILY TOO AND DESSARIE OOOOOOOOO THAT BITCH IS DEAD NOMO FUCKING MERCY. But i mainly blame this on us we should've shoot a bitch nigga when we first saw him now it cost my daddy i began to cry again im soo useless i have ni friends other than squad but i don't even have my bestfriend anymore devvvv!!!!! He was my R.O.D it's my time to die now he help me through all my pain all the time i wanted to kill myself he was there hr helped us get to where we are now he will be missed terribly especially lil mosz jayla... May God Be With Us All. I did my hygiene and put my pj shorts and my t-shirt but it was cold but i was warm?

:: Brianna ::

I was about to go to drews house to met kay n nate there to plan this attack on their pussy ass 'boss'. To be honest  Devin was everybody's friend he helped us through some thick ass situations. Mostly helped his mom with any money he had and i can tell his mom is hurting right now:(. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair then got out brushed my teeth and after i just stood in the mirror and thought this is really happening woow...... I got out and wore my all red outfit and rushed downstairs to meet my mom fixing breakfast she look emotionless and down so i spoke to her and let her be. Brit  still wasn't down so i just got in my car and drove to drew's house what's going in with him....

:: Dessarie ::

I woke up with my leg hurting really bad i was in Florida not Chicago no more lol I'm always switching and me trey and the rest drove back. I finally got to meet this "boss" of ours he was in Florida this whoollleee time and turns out to be trey's uncle trey's dad died last year so his uncle took over. I made new friends like Princeton he's alright but i was focused on Trey but we call him Roc now Rayon aka ray ray he's funny as hell and prodigy the chill one. I woke up for school today i wore my blue ripped Caprice shorts nd my yellow crop top with my hat and my sun glasses and i curled my hair and did my makeup and called trey to pick me up. They didn't judge me so that's why i click with em more. My mom left early for work she comes late at night so yeahh i had to lock everything everywhere.

::Faith::

Ms.Smith im very sad of the loss of jayla and devin but i have something much more important now to take care of. If your wondering who this is im Skyler Marie Johnson the girl that was dating your son. Yeahh umm we had a deep relationship and turns out i'm about a three months pregnant and i found out a month ago and i was planning telling devin this two days ago at the bbq but unfortunately things ended up wrong and I'm sorry if this turns out to be bad news but i just wanted to let you know. And on the good side u still have someone or something that is part of your son. But please call me sometime please don't be mad 918-223-4673