Ours [ch.04]

the best thing to prove love is to let it go and pretend to accept.  this is a Chou Tzuyu that I describe here.

picking pieces from the wound is normal for her, it's enough for her to feel it.. it's enough that only she knows how it feels.. just her.

she wanted to be happy freeing the other and prioritizing the beloved even though she knew it was impossible for that person to realize it.

love is evil.  it comes from curiosity giving a happy start but leaving gives pain. selfishness devoured her until she forgot that she can be tired. her head was a mess.

at least Tzuyu is buried with honor.  everyone around the world mourns about her passing without knowing her feelings.  black clothes, raindrops, tears, have given a sad atmosphere to be left behind by the loved ones.

how about Sana?  what does she feel?  I don't know, I'm also confused by her.  when everyone was sad, Sana just stared at the two graves with a flat face until she returned home.  is she happy?  she was never happy but she felt relieved.

After the funeral was over, Sana didn't go straight home but she went to her girlfriend's house.  Sana pressed the door bell then a tall woman opened the door for her in a casual dress of shorts and a white t-shirt.  without further ado the two hugged it seemed they both missed each other.

"I miss you, my love."  said Sana on the woman's shoulder.

"i miss you too, Sana."

and since then Sana has never returned to her old house.  and since then she last appeared in public.

5 years have passed, yes five more years where if Minju was still alive she would have been 10 years old and also 5 years Sana disappeared. no one knows where Sana is, her parents, her ex-in-laws, even her own friends don't know where she is.

Even her friends went to Minha's house, Sana's girlfriend.  but they didn't find anyone inside all they got was an empty house without intermediaries.

The search only lasted for 1 year because the police had closed the case.  while the people closest to Sana didn't give up that much, they are still searching until now.

actually Sana didn't disappear.  she's just there she's locked up.  Sana is locked up in her own girlfriend's house, locked up because she can't go anywhere without Minha knowing.  At first, Sana didn't know what she meant until she couldn't bear to leave the house but instead she argued with Minha and then Minha slapped her hard until she fell.

it was the first time she'd received a slap like that, even she just asking to get out.  there was even a time when Sana sneaked out of the house but ended up unlucky. Sana was found out by Minha and then she got raped.

There was also a time when she was watching television she accidentally watched the news broadcast about herself being searched by everyone and she just realized that all this time her girlfriend kidnapped her and locked her in this cursed house.

every time she rebelled a blow was her reward and intimacy was her punishment.  she couldn't fight back, there were times when she screamed for help but her mouth was gagged while she was tied up in her room.

she was always treated like that.  but her girlfriend always ends up apologizing sincerely but to Sana it's a threat that how scary this person is.

she knows that Minha and Tzuyu are both good but their rear orientation is different.  very different.  Sana recognizes Tzuyu as someone who really cares for her, she gives different attention and loves her sincerely but in contrast to Minha, she is indeed good but she is like a devil who resembles an angel.

this time she realized that the right choice was someone who fought desperately from the beginning to the end of her life just for her, namely Tzuyu.  but  she chose someone who had kept their name in her heart for a long time.  she is stupid.

"I love you with all my heart." Both of them said the same thing but the content of their words was different.

I can't stand being trapped in this hell.  Sana plans to get out of this place.  everytime Minha will go to work for her company.  she always gave Sana a kiss before leaving even though Sana didn't enjoy it.

One day Minha went to work and she forgot to lock her work room.  Sana accidentally opened an unlocked the work room that surprised her.  she went inside, rummaging through the room looking for a spare key the house and she found the key to the back door.  in the end Sana came out of the house running for help.

After running for a long time, Sana stopped at a lake.  panting with a face as pale as the dead.

"Finally...(hah)...(hah)...I'm...free." 

right after saying those words Sana couldn't stand up anymore the she fell into the lake with her eyes open.

the silhouette of the sun's light was getting dimmer.  she heard the sound of water buzzing in her ears.  only her heartbeat could be heard.

Sana closed her eyes feeling resigned not knowing where else to go.  what she now wants is to be reunited with Tzuyu and Minju.

🌊🌊🌊...

Tzuyu-ah...
if I opened my heart for you, maybe you wouldn't end up tragically like that or maybe Minju would grow up to be a normal little girl or maybe we could be happy like our friends family. just maybe...

I remember how sad you were when I proposed the abortion.  I remember how hurt you are every time I said 'I don't love you'. I remember you face getting pale everytime i said those word. i remember everything...

we never hugged, we never kiss, we never touching each other, even we never intertwine our hands, we never talk in the good way. I hate my old self. I used to be so mean to you...I really hated you before. I must really hurt your heart...

but now I want you, i want you to hug me.  I need you now even though it's too late to realize that i love you...and I'm sorry.

but now...

I want to say...

that I love you.

the moment Sana opened her eyes she saw something approaching her. what's that???  -asked from Sana's mind.

it got closer, the silhouette was dark as a shadow and Sana couldn't see clearly what it was.  it getting closer, closer and the shape looks more like a human, she reached her hand towards Sana.

the body shape was familiar to Sana. Tzuyu-ah...is that you???

when approaching, her face more and more looks like Tzuyu's face.  Tzuyu took Sana's hands and pulled her in her arms. if it's really you...kiss me and bring me to you...

Tzuyu put her hand on Sana's waist and the other on Sana's cheek.  Tzuyu kissed Sana's lips gently.  Sana closed her eyes but then she was even more melted the kiss.  it was the most tender kiss she had ever tasted.  but it was the first and last.

keep on living, Sana