Unconscious

😈🌹😻SUNJAI POV😻🌹😈

5:47 PM

"Cut! " Andre yelled .
We had finished another video , probably one of last . I'm now turning 19 tomorrow and I wanna suck the all the poison out my life , I can't live with this weight on me anymore . I'm now seriously overweight and it's probably gonna be the death of me . It is sad to say that I'm still two timing Justin with Kayla's boyfriend Andre. Justin really loves me but I don't feel the way about him like I used too . Living with him is great , his home is beautiful , but he loves me for who I am . Andre makes me feel so good but he's not as loving and kind as Justin . I'm now just sitting in my car deciding who to visit first . Andre or Justin ?

I grabbed a 3 XL burritos from Taco Bell with a iced tea for a snack . One last binge eating night before I got on a diet . I had so many crazy cravings lately , and I've been putting on lots of belly weight .

---

7:24 PM

I decided to go in alphabetical order , Andre now Justin later . I went up to his house staring at the staircase that led to the mansion. Stairs for a girl weighing a whopping 256. Not so good . I was wearing my biggest jeans I had and if I moved too much , let's just say that they wouldn't be classified as pants anymore .

-----

A good 10 minutes later I reached the final stair and rang the doorbell . The door swung open and there stood another one of his Spanish maids , dressed in only a t shirt . The girl was beautiful , A moment later after her yelling up the stairs for Andre , the smirking hot man finally came to the door .

"Hey Sunjai , what are you doing here ?"

I stepped in the door way and made my self comfortable in his living room . I sat down in this hard leather chair . So uncomfortable .

"We have to talk ."

" okay , I've actually been meani-" gco

" look Andre , I like you a lot but I'm not going to make videos and two time Justin. And I love you but I'm just caught in the middle . " I glanced around his house , a typical bachelor pad.

" I really love you Sunjai . I don't think I've actually loved someone before , please don't do this to m-" his eyes teared up .

"No , please . Let's just go our separate ways . "

"Look , I think I'm just addicted to just hit and run girls . I got some women that's living off me , I pay for their flights and hotel , I'm ashamed . After awhile they all seem the same . But your different , you actually care about me jai. I've slept with girls that I didn't even bother to know their names . But you , I get this spark inside me every time your around . I really need someone to put this weight on , someone who actually cares, and that's you Sunjai. I love you ."

I couldn't not cry , I was silently sobbing. But I had Justin . Andre still teary eyed got on one knee and pulled out a box . My stomach dropped , I couldn't say yes I couldn't say no . I stared at him deep in his hazel eyes .

"Andre , but - but What about Kayla ? You guys have a connection ." I said making my way to the door , as he followed With the ring box closed tightly in his fist .

"Sunjai , please don't leave ."

I quickly made my way down the staircase . I looked back . He sat there , he took a final glance at me and the box . I got in my car and pulled off . He still stood there , dropped to his knees, that was the last time I've seen him .

----

8:42 PM

I unlocked the door to my pent house I shared with Justin . I stepped in kicked off my shoes . I went into our room and began packing my stuff , there was no sign of Justin .

After packing all my clothes in three large Louie Vaton suit cases , I decided to take some of our pictures of us together . I took the one of us at the Doctor when I found out we were having a baby , but Last month I miscarried . He was so happy , but I knew something was wrong with my pregnancy .

I finalized my packing loaded my stuff in my Mercedes and went back up to get my phone . I stuck my phone in my back pocket when I heard a noise coming from the bedroom . I thought no one was home .

Unsure of who was in our house , I peeked into the door . A man and a woman making out in my guest bedroom , he was in jeans , she was in shorts and her pink bra . I recognized this man and Justin . The skinny but a little curvy girl . Mia . I stepped in my anger raging . I turned on the lights . They didn't stop , the nerve of him . I loved him , he loved me , Andre loved me . I turned down Andre for a man who is cheating on me with my best friend .

"I'm sorry to interrupt ." I said leaning on the door . They both looked up slowly . Mia jumped up ,

" You said you weren't with her anymore ! I trusted you, I'm so sorry sun-" she was crying and Yelling.

"Shut up you ignorant slut !" He slapped
Her to the floor .

"Mia !" I ran to her and tried to help her up .

Justin was digging in is draw threw something .

Mia was trying to whisper something to me as I held her on the floor .

"Sunjai , please help me , he's not gonna stop hurting me , you might be next , please Sunjai jus-" Mia said is a low voice so he wouldn't heard .

A click sounded. He had a gun pointed at both of us. Mia began to cry .

"Sunjai . Leave now or I'll have to find two body bags ." He was dead serious.

I rose to my feet and looked at Mia . Her eyes begged me to take her with me. I mouthed to her "I'll come back for you , I promise ." She nodded.

"Leave or get two bullets in your fat head ."
He said aiming at me .

I ran out the apartment door and to my at . I say their frantic not knowing what to do , I took a look at our balcony and saw Mia yelling at my car begging me to save her .

Justin came behind her and threw her to the ground . She begged for mercy he kicked her in her stomach , slammed her head on the balcony railing , Mia was unconscious .